Everest - In theaters September 18, 2015

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Everest (2015)

Tagline: The Storm Awaits.

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Baltasar Kormákur[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jason Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Hawkes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake Gyllenhaal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Worthington[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robin Wright[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keira Knightley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Clive Standen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emily Watson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mia Goth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Kelly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin Henderson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Debicki[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Goodman-Hill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vanessa Kirby[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-09-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]150[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Inspired by the incredible events surrounding a treacherous attempt to reach the summit of the world's highest mountain, "Everest" documents the awe-inspiring journey of two different expeditions challenged beyond their limits by one of the fiercest snowstorms ever encountered by mankind. Their mettle tested by the harshest of elements found on the planet, the climbers will face nearly impossible obstacles as a lifelong obsession becomes a breathtaking struggle for survival.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
45f7WE093L21eVHCyMzDyIFb11W.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited:
Looks insane! I have a feeling this'll be like The Perfect Storm, but on a mountain instead of in the ocean. I don't see many walking away alive from this. I'm tempted to Wiki the true story, but I don't want to spoil anything.

Reactions: ocielz