Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Host:
Sigill

Prize:
18243AB1-81C1-4F92-A062-2F79E2F4F735.jpeg

1 Sealed Target How to kill a Mockingbird Steelbook + 1 sealed Get On Up German Steelbook + 1 Star Wars Rogue One Target exclusive Slipcover (Open).

How to enter:
Simply state your most treasured edition (whether it’s a Steelbook, special edition or something else) and tell
us why. Is it because of the value, you love the film or something else!

End:
The winner will be drawn by random.org on Sunday 31st March. Shipping is free to the winner. Good luck to all Ninjas!

Thanks for the giveaway.
Oldbooy Plain Archive Deluxe Box
First the movie is incredible. I've watched it at least five times and it always delivers and I always see something new and interesting visually. The Deluxe Box is gorgeous. Purple is the predominant color and as you remove the box from the package each layer reveals something beautiful as far as the design goes and extras. I have other box sets but this is just beyond the pale for creativity and expressing the visual style of the film.
oldboy_promotional_kit__box_1_by_bluemira.jpg

Reactions: xenith25
thanks for the giveaway

fave edition - tough one. I want to say my Marvel collection or RE set....or even my Disneys but if I had to single out just one; Taiwan The Lion King. Not a premium edition but best steelbook design and I've yet to find s steelbook with a better or more fitting finish for its movie(and there are many stunners out there

Thanks for the giveaway .

My zavvi iron man as it was my first :)

My most treasured collectible edition is the incredible South Korean first release copper metal box housed set of DVDs. Highly prized & pretty scarce to even see these days.

Avengers Infinity War SL by Blufans. It was my first group buy experience here in the forum and thanks to you guys I got a copy! Only Endgame could top this for me.

$_72.JPG

Probably Frozen Blufans Elsa version. I can still remember when I got myself into limited editions collecting and in those times some 3 years ago, Frozen Blufans was the Grail. :) If I had to sell all my collection but one edition, Frozen Blufans Elsa would be the one I keep. :)

Thanks for a great giveaway
My prized possession is a Friday the 13th Complete Collection Tin with about 20 signatures in the booklet.. Tom Savini, Corey Feldman, Kane Hodder etc... Getting buried with me lol

Its got to be my Breaking Bad: Complete Series (Barrel Edition) set. That is one of the very few shows that I can rewatch numerous times easily

JFK 50th Anniversary Commemorative Blu Ray Collection

Not only a great movie, the set came with a campaign poster of Kennedy's along with so many other physical bonus items.