Sin City (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Alliance Wave 1[Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per SBH, listing appeared at Amazon CA.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0041JLUIM/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Also may be listed at HMV.

9/27 FS confirmed same art as previously posted for Amazon CA.

11/9 Thanks to Mr. Snowblood for the pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of my favorites and i really like the blu banner. I think it fits the design of the Steelbook. Nicest version of Sin City out there.

Thanks too good a deal to refuse 46 quid for four steelbooks delivered :)
Plus ~£15 in customs and pray that they arrive in mint condition, ask me as I got Kill Bill 1+2 shipped to me couple of days ago both arrived damaged (pack with no protection whatsoever), good luck though as it is indeed a good deal but won't do it again, I paid £8 in customs for nothing :rolleyes:

Plus ~£15 in customs and pray that they arrive in mint condition, ask me as I got Kill Bill 1+2 shipped to me couple of days ago both arrived damaged (pack with no protection whatsoever), good luck though as it is indeed a good deal but won't do it again, I paid £8 in customs for nothing :rolleyes:

I read somewhere that if you order them individualy then you dont get charged the customes fee. Is that correct? I am going to have so snap a couple of these up.

Dhl always charge duty but it will only be about 9-10 quid for that amount and every time I've had a damaged steel amazon have been very good at sorting it out so I'm very happy with the deal :)

I got a delivery just before xmas for 1 from amzon.ca the driver said how funny ive just delivered to another ross penning at a diff address, i said all mine just cutting out the custom charges :hilarious:

if you have ordered these seperately they only work out at £13.30 or something delivered so you will not get hit for customs. if you have ordered together then im afraid you will get hit. always order seperately from amazon.ca if you live in the UK.