Apr 13, 2013
Finland
Sin City Deluxe Boxset (Includes DVD) Blu-ray

Amazon: £32.50

Zavvi: £34.99

Release Date: 15th December 2014

link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00M482XJW/?tag=hidefnin-21

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/sin-ci...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

61xAh6CCTFL._SL1500_.jpg 91E3HGNLqvL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks okay I guess. Would have liked an artbook or something more substantial for that price though. Will probably bite when it's <20

is there a thread for the french version of this box, I´ve seen it up on amazon.fr and fnac, but doesn´t state content only that it contains both movies

Reactions: Asopp
This looks like a nice set. The extras look cool as does the box. I own both movies but maybe I can get this for cheap later and put my digibooks inside it.

Nice set. A one-shot gfx novel would have finished it off nicely - maybe they couldn't afford too. There's something about the art-style of that comic - obviously carried through not just the film but the posters and covers, it's so, so iconic.

Received mine from Amazon today... pretty cool set overall (nothing too amazing). The text and rain on the box are glossy which is a nice touch IMO. Like with the Pulp Fiction set though, it feels like something is missing (maybe the novel, as @moonbucket mentioned above). I like that the amaray cases are red too... my first non-blue cases! :D

Reactions: Kizza
I've accaccidentally found out I've got this coming for Christmas from my parents (they used my Amazon account), but I have no interest in this set. I wasn't a fan of the first film and because of that I'm not bothered about seeing the second. I don't know if I should some how drop a subtle hint for them to send it back for something else or just accept it?

I've accaccidentally found out I've got this coming for Christmas from my parents (they used my Amazon account), but I have no interest in this set. I wasn't a fan of the first film and because of that I'm not bothered about seeing the second. I don't know if I should some how drop a subtle hint for them to send it back for something else or just accept it?

Can you accept it so you don't upset your parents, then send it back after Christmas since it is on your account?