Sixteen Candles Pop Vinyl Series [Funko]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Pop's from one of my favourite films

image.jpg

Kind of an odd choice to get made. There are a lot more movies that i thought would get chosen before this. haha
But kind of cool that this did.
Agreed! I think it's just part of Funko's ongoing plan to have something for everyone. I read online about these earlier today and speculation was being made about a whole John Hughes line. I've been advocating (since I started collecting) for a Ferris Bueller series. It was mentioned today that there are plans to release a Ferris Bueller POP! We have a saying here in the southern US that goes, "Happier than a pig in s**t." That doesn't even begin to explain how I feel right now!!! Was hoping for a series, but a I can definitely settle for an individual Ferris POP!

Reactions: vurt and kaw
Agreed! I think it's just part of Funko's ongoing plan to have something for everyone. I read online about these earlier today and speculation was being made about a whole John Hughes line. I've been advocating (since I started collecting) for a Ferris Bueller series. It was mentioned today that there are plans to release a Ferris Bueller POP! We have a saying here in the southern US that goes, "Happier than a pig in s**t." That doesn't even begin to explain how I feel right now!!! Was hoping for a series, but a I can definitely settle for an individual Ferris POP!

:OMG: Oh yes!! A Ferris pop will be awesome!! :D

Reactions: mlmaier84