Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #27) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Sleeping Beauty
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

full01.jpg
full02.jpg
full03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They refunded my money today and send this message (n)

I am sorry to let you know that there has been a problem in the warehouse which has resulted in your order being stopped prior to dispatch.

I understand this is disappointing and we are sorry. Due to this we have arranged for this to be cancelled and for the money to be returned to your account upon confirmation of the cancellation.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

They refunded my money today and send this message (n)

I am sorry to let you know that there has been a problem in the warehouse which has resulted in your order being stopped prior to dispatch.

I understand this is disappointing and we are sorry. Due to this we have arranged for this to be cancelled and for the money to be returned to your account upon confirmation of the cancellation.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Same old generic email they send to everyone unfortunately.

For the heck of it, I politely sent a message to Zavvi concerning the multiple disappointments about this situation and kindly asked for a £5 voucher for everyone to tide over customer/seller relations. Alot of companies do that, let's see if Zavvi is open to it.

Was really hoping to get this and Tarzan for the fiancée but, they decided to take my money and cancel my order....first time in almost a year that I placed an order with them and I am very unhappy with the way they decided to cancel people's orders without letting them know including myself...very disappointed.

For the heck of it, I politely sent a message to Zavvi concerning the multiple disappointments about this situation and kindly asked for a £5 voucher for everyone to tide over customer/seller relations. Alot of companies do that, let's see if Zavvi is open to it.

That's more or less the amount of money they'd have lose if they had sent the orders, so I find it kind of optimistic. But nice try though ;)

There's something very strange going on with zavvi! After cancelling my order without any email, I ordered it again at the £14.99 price. However it still hasn't dispatched! It was awaiting stock pick with estimated dispatch :04/02 But has now gone back to possessing.

There's something very strange going on with zavvi! After cancelling my order without any email, I ordered it again at the £14.99 price. However it still hasn't dispatched! It was awaiting stock pick with estimated dispatch :04/02 But has now gone back to possessing.

The same for me ! :/

This was a message I sent to Zavvi:
I have ordered Sleeping Beauty on separate order as well and feel I should be refunded. There are others i know that have had their order shipped and not cancelled and received them at the lesser price. If you are going to allow certain orders o process at this price, then they all should. I would like the order for Tarzan at the 7.99 price to be replaced and shipped at that rate.

And the response:
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch about your cancelled order.

I can see that this was cancelled, as you had requested the cancellation of it.

Kind regards,
Nathan

This pissed me off as I never requested to have the order cancelled. They took it upon themselves to do this. I then responded with the message below:
I did not request this order to be cancelled. It was cancelled by you. Please actually do some research prior to sending back standard auto replies. I expect this to be sent at the prices purchased at and the order to be replaced at these prices. It is not my fault your site had them at the incorrect price and I am being punished for this. There have been many other people that I know that have had their order shipped at this price and are going to receive their order. I will continue to send messages until this is resolved.

The responded with the below message:
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch about your recent experience with Zavvi.

I am concerned to hear about the problems you have experienced with us, I understand this must be disappointing and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have escalated this to our Customer Relations Team and investigations are underway. Please allow up to 2 working days for us to investigate and get back in touch with you.

Thanks again for contacting our Customer Service Team.

Kind regards,

Dorian

I guess persistence pays off. Hopefully this gets somewhere. If not, it was at least worth a try...

Reactions: cjy152
This was a message I sent to Zavvi:
I have ordered Sleeping Beauty on separate order as well and feel I should be refunded. There are others i know that have had their order shipped and not cancelled and received them at the lesser price. If you are going to allow certain orders o process at this price, then they all should. I would like the order for Tarzan at the 7.99 price to be replaced and shipped at that rate.

And the response:
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch about your cancelled order.

I can see that this was cancelled, as you had requested the cancellation of it.

Kind regards,
Nathan

This pissed me off as I never requested to have the order cancelled. They took it upon themselves to do this. I then responded with the message below:
I did not request this order to be cancelled. It was cancelled by you. Please actually do some research prior to sending back standard auto replies. I expect this to be sent at the prices purchased at and the order to be replaced at these prices. It is not my fault your site had them at the incorrect price and I am being punished for this. There have been many other people that I know that have had their order shipped at this price and are going to receive their order. I will continue to send messages until this is resolved.

The responded with the below message:
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch about your recent experience with Zavvi.

I am concerned to hear about the problems you have experienced with us, I understand this must be disappointing and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have escalated this to our Customer Relations Team and investigations are underway. Please allow up to 2 working days for us to investigate and get back in touch with you.

Thanks again for contacting our Customer Service Team.

Kind regards,

Dorian

I guess persistence pays off. Hopefully this gets somewhere. If not, it was at least worth a try...

Mate that first reply they gave you is awful and I get that all the time too. I'm constantly having to correct them or tell them to read the message again and I've had some of the most bizarre replies from them. I have had pretty much the exact same conversation with them about this and it ending in we have escalated this to....
I agree with you and I have mentioned that others have had theirs shipped while others cancelled. And even worse most were charged before they cancelled it. I'm waiting to hear a response and they last messaged me at 11.06am yesterday.