Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #27) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Sleeping Beauty
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

full01.jpg
full02.jpg
full03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have gotten more than me at the moment. I'm STILL waiting for a reply and it has been more than 24 hours, tomorrow will be day 2 of waiting for a reply.

@bantha11 that doesnt mean too much. their system does not allowthem to re-install cancelled orders, so they will ask you to place a new order, as far as know them, and to get the wished 50% on that new order will take you so much time that it will not be worth it. sorry to bring your hopes and expectations down, i just want to be realistic (with my experiences...).

You guys have gotten more than me at the moment. I'm STILL waiting for a reply and it has been more than 24 hours, tomorrow will be day 2 of waiting for a reply.

check your bank account. i sent zavvi a message 24 hours ago and they still havent replied, but my money was refunded. i think they have so many complaints they are just sticking their head in the sand

@bantha11 that doesnt mean too much. their system does not allowthem to re-install cancelled orders, so they will ask you to place a new order, as far as know them, and to get the wished 50% on that new order will take you so much time that it will not be worth it. sorry to bring your hopes and expectations down, i just want to be realistic (with my experiences...).
I know what the expected outcome is, but worth the try. You never know, I may get the one pers I need that actually has a brain and uses it there...lol

Reactions: severo
Just got my €9.89 copy from Zavvi.DE. Perfect condition! Only ordered from them because I was getting this, Tarzan and something else and they had a 3€ off 30€ coupon. Glad I did after seeing so many Zavvi.com orders cancelled.

I've found once the customer relations team take over you get much better customer service, rather than the robotic replies you get from customer services!

Not in my experience. They pretty much repeat what's been said previously and seem more stubborn at times. I guess it depends on the person.

Reactions: lgans316
It's likely they pulled the listing and will soon cancel our orders. On the 'Cancel' screen it shows three copies ordered despite only buying one. Ah well.