Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ffloydo, I wasn't talking about you. That's only from this thread:

One of the few Depp movies i actually like but £19.99 for a catalogue title? I dont think so.

Want this but not paying that price for an old title regardless of print run.

would have to be £15 or below for a double dip

pleasant surprise.

the price is outrageous though. the audacity to ask £19.99

I never noticed the price but it's about a tenner too much .

All these 2k so called limited catalogue releases start off at £19.99 to those die hard collectors that must own that steelbook. Once Zavvi profit from them buyers they will see their stock sit in their warehouse gathering dust.

And I'm sure there are posts like that in the other threads for the handful of Zavvi exclusives that were announced yesterday.

What I do when Zavvi announces too many steelbooks is I don't buy them. And I'll get Nikita and Sleepy Hollow when the price drops, because it always does when it's not high-profil titles. It's Zavvi's loss, that's the game they want to play, and until they realize they won't win, they'll keep putting out catalogue releases at £15/17 (not £20 though).

Too bad the price is so high.
Sorry, no buy for me(its very possible i have no embossing or debossing).

Maybe the price going lower.

It would be cool, if they use the postertwork with the headless horseman and the creepy tree(with a glossy finish like Gone Baby gone):
936full-sleepy-hollow-poster.jpg

Reactions: Greyback
I've been waiting to hear news of a steel book for this film for months. Absolutely can't wait, love this film, and looking forward to the steel book!

Reactions: BluSteel2012