Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news about WeET and MantaLAB OC steelbook protectors with Steelbook central?
No news about them on their website and Twitter also.

Hey does anyone know if Cine-Museum ships with a plastic protector or if I will have to order one for the Goonies one-click? If so which size would fit for the one-click?

For those waiting on MantaLAB and WeET OC steelbook protectors - they said on Twitter that new stuff should arrive in 2-3 weeks and they'll update/upload new images of new products this week!
Nice, I thought scf4 was a good fit for manta but these will be more exact? Maybe I should get this for the Dune ed instead...

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Nice, I thought scf4 was a good fit for manta but these will be more exact? Maybe I should get this for the Dune ed instead...

We'll see. However in past you used to know right away since there were measurements in the description. Now it's some time since they removed that info and you can't know.
Definitely will be interesting to see how much there's difference.

Reactions: NateGrey
For those waiting on MantaLAB and WeET OC steelbook protectors - they said on Twitter that new stuff should arrive in 2-3 weeks and they'll update/upload new images of new products this week!
Do you know if this includes the likes of the WeET Spider-Man trilogy?

They also have measurements up for each protector so you can check for yourselves if/how it fits your edition.

Well now it's official. I can't find proper steelbook protective sleeve.
Tried to get this one and those from SC but they're too big for G1 steelbooks and there's quit a gap when you try to close so sides at top become wrinkled. I have no idea where to find proper protective sleeves for them.

If anybody's still looking for protectors for Nova/Manta Lab slips which aren't too loose, I would like to recommend the KimchiDVD full slip protectors (once again). I found SCF4s too large. KimchiDVD's are a tad smaller, making them nearly perfect. I took a couple of pics with two recent releases to give you an idea:

View attachment 516284 View attachment 516285 View attachment 516286

They do not come with a protective plastic foil however. Ordering them is of course a pain because they are pretty heavy and add quite a bit to the shipping bill. I order them occassionally and am glad I got some spares for the time being.

Maybe this helps a bit.
I dont find on kimchidvd website. Any link to give us ? Thanks for your help

Well now it's official. I can't find proper steelbook protective sleeve.
Tried to get this one and those from SC but they're too big for G1 steelbooks and there's quit a gap when you try to close so sides at top become wrinkled. I have no idea where to find proper protective sleeves for them.
I use these for G1 steelbooks (SC4)
2A0850CC-9A52-4A2A-9215-A44E8C99DF53.jpeg