Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

We did post on this thread a few pages ago about sizes of the SCF3 but we had no feedback. If you would like the perfect slipcover we need everyone to work with us. We do not collect every lenti out there so we are unaware of all the different lenti sizes available.

Reactions: PoLskA and nicblue
@KingSteelie Is there any news on the release date for the SCF3's? I need to get some for like my John Wick and similar sized steelbooks. Also have you thought about venturing into other media formats? I would like to see a hard sleeve for the NEO cases like Interstellar NEO case and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 NEO case and a few others. They tend to scuff pretty easy and could really use a hard protective sleeve. I could always borrow a friends calipers to get the true measurements for any kind of media that you would need measurements on.

People need to keep in mind that these were designed specifically for Kimchi lentis so don't be surprised if they don't fit other lentis. If you had other lentis in mind you should have provided the dimensions one of the two times KingSteelie asked (unless you're just joining the thread). I appreciate you doing this KingSteelie and look forward to buying some.

Hey everyone,

We did post on this thread a few pages ago about sizes of the SCF3 but we had no feedback. If you would like the perfect slipcover we need everyone to work with us. We do not collect every lenti out there so we are unaware of all the different lenti sizes available.

I provided feedback:

Not sure but here's what I posted when you asked for dimensions before:

The Pianist and Perfume Kimchidvd lenticulars are 6.75" x 5.4" x 0.5". So the slip would have to be slightly bigger than those dimensions (and also to accommodate the "credit card" on the back). The SCF1 is close but it won't fit.

LucasEatWorld also gave dimensions at an earlier date:

I just measured all three of my lenticulars (Drive, Pianist, and DBC) and they all came out to be the same. 6 and 3/4" in length, 5 and 7/16" in width, and 5/8" in height. So my suggestion would be to make the slips about 1/8 or 1/16 of an inch bigger in each of those dimensions when making them.

edit- Just remembered you're based in the UK and you probably don't use inches, lol. Dammit.

@KingSteelie Is there any news on the release date for the SCF3's? I need to get some for like my John Wick and similar sized steelbooks. Also have you thought about venturing into other media formats? I would like to see a hard sleeve for the NEO cases like Interstellar NEO case and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 NEO case and a few others. They tend to scuff pretty easy and could really use a hard protective sleeve. I could always borrow a friends calipers to get the true measurements for any kind of media that you would need measurements on.

Hi, Sorry for the late reply. The SCF3's along with all our other slipcovers will be with us at the end of August. We have been asked a couple of times for a NEO case slipcover, this is something we will look into later in the year.

Are all Neo/Diamond Luxes the same size format? They do not seem to be massive in the UK as zavvi have only 4 releases on there website. The minimum quantity we will make is 10,000 slipcovers so there needs to be a market for it. We are looking into making a Fully Enclosed Slipcover for Digibooks or maybe 2 as there are so many different sizes :OMG:

Can anyone speak to the difference between SC2 and SC3 rom steelbook central?

SC2's are designed for a snug fit for for collector's who store just the steelbook and no backing cards. SC3's are a little bigger then the SC2 and are designed for collector's who like to store either sealed steelbooks or steelbooks with the backing card.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Hi, Sorry for the late reply. The SCF3's along with all our other slipcovers will be with us at the end of August. We have been asked a couple of times for a NEO case slipcover, this is something we will look into later in the year.

Are all Neo/Diamond Luxes the same size format? They do not seem to be massive in the UK as zavvi have only 4 releases on there website. The minimum quantity we will make is 10,000 slipcovers so there needs to be a market for it. We are looking into making a Fully Enclosed Slipcover for Digibooks or maybe 2 as there are so many different sizes :OMG:
As far as I can tell they are all the same height and thickness, but give me a couple of weeks and I'll get a set of calipers and find the true size for you on all sides for all NEO's.

Hi All,
Can I ask how do you fold SCF1 / SC4? I've just got my first couple of them, and I developed a method, but it is not easy, so I'm wondering what the best practice is...
Unfortunately I did not find any videos about it either. So if you have the time, please share your method. Thanks in advance! :)

Not exactly sure what you are asking...but steelbook-central's online store and on their ebay store is the best place I know to get all size sleeves/slipcovers.
What I am asking is full slipcover with artwork on it like those Blufans, FAC... for sale so I can purchase without create my own

What I am asking is full slipcover with artwork on it like those Blufans, FAC... for sale so I can purchase without create my own
Check bluraysforeveryone.com maybe. I bought replacement slipcovers from them for movies I own.
But you might want to check out the custom slipcover thread on this site for homemade slip covers.

SC2's are designed for a snug fit for for collector's who store just the steelbook and no backing cards. SC3's are a little bigger then the SC2 and are designed for collector's who like to store either sealed steelbooks or steelbooks with the backing card.
I've been told you're redesigning the sc2 AGAIN so it won't be a tight fit. I really REALLY hope this isn't true as the current one is beyond perfect.

I've been told you're redesigning the sc2 AGAIN so it won't be a tight fit. I really REALLY hope this isn't true as the current one is beyond perfect.

The new SC2 have been adjusted by 0.5mm in height, these are still a snug fit but it's just easier to take out the steelbook. We do not like making changes but we had so many complaints we had no choice. I understand you like a tight fit but for many collectors they were too tight. It is impossible to keep everyone happy although we try our best, but the new SC2 will stay as they are with no changes or upgrades in the future.