Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @KingSteelie

If I remember correctly you said that the SC2s were going to be made a little less tight? Is that right?

Hi Ronnie,

Yeah the new SC2's will be slightly taller only by 0.5mm but it will be enough to give it a perfect fit without being too snug. In the end we did have quite a few complaints they were slightly too snug. Could I send you a sample of the new SC2?

Reactions: Ronnie3067
Hi Ronnie,

Yeah the new SC2's will be slightly taller only by 0.5mm but it will be enough to give it a perfect fit without being too snug. In the end we did have quite a few complaints they were slightly too snug. Could I send you a sample of the new SC2?
That would be good as I found the last ones to be just a tad too tight and I was worried about scratching. I would be more than happy to receive a sample, PM me please.

@nicblue Thanks man. :thumbs: So SCF1 will fit the Lenticulars from Nova, Kimchi, etc and the SCF2 is for the thicker full slips? Thanks

No sir, SCF1 will fit normal steelbooks, zavvi, mondo etc. Opened or sealed with jcard. SCF2 will fit any full slip. Blufans, kimchi, nova.

Right now I have my lenticular slips in SCF2 but the SCF2s are a bit too big and they look weird so Steelbook central are releasing SFC3 specifically for lenticulars and hopefully smaller full slips (walle, Jack teacher blufans)

SCF1 - everyday steelbook
SCF2 - full slips
SCF3 - lenticular slips

Reactions: ocielz
No sir, SCF1 will fit normal steelbooks, zavvi, mondo etc. Opened or sealed with jcard. SCF2 will fit any full slip. Blufans, kimchi, nova.

Right now I have my lenticular slips in SCF2 but the SCF2s are a bit too big and they look weird so Steelbook central are releasing SFC3 specifically for lenticulars and hopefully smaller full slips (walle, Jack teacher blufans)

SCF1 - everyday steelbook
SCF2 - full slips
SCF3 - lenticular slips

Thanks Nic. I have a few of the older SCF1, not sure if the dimensions are different, but they worked on a few that i tried lenticulars such as Big Hero 6 Nova, Captain America Nova, Thor Kimchi etc, so they i imagine they should work for most lenticualrs as they are all same size for the most part. They fit nice and tight, but not tight enough that they get stuck. The 1/4 blu fans work as well. But i'll keep my eye out for the SCF3. So their just a bit smaller than the SCF2?

Alright here is some pics of a full slip from every retailer I have in a SCF2. Hope this settles some confusion or questions and since FA is on topic I took extra pics which will be in the spoiler. @wyatt03 @jeffster15

Kimchi, FA, PA, Nova, HDzeta, Blufans:
full

full

full
full
full
full
full
full
Thanks mate that's really helpful! I will be picking up the SCF2's!

Reactions: nicblue
i notice the exodus one its a little bigger than maza runner (filmarena) do you guys think it will fit on the SCF2?

Hi,

The SCF2 fits the Exodus Fullslip no problem :thumbs: They fit every Filmarena Fullslip so far but they are getting tighter and tighter. I would doubt that the SCF2 will fit the John Wicks Fullslips but we will have to wait and see :)

Reactions: tono06