Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I need to prove to you but here you go, I can't show you the rest because as I destroyed them I threw them away.
View attachment 151686

I evidently had an issue folding. Baffles you huh? I can literally dance circles around most folks when it comes to networking and IT related stuff I'm very good at but keeping these sleeves intact after the steelbook is pushed in was a challenge for me. After pushing the steelbook into the sleeve it would then push the folded flap back out so I kept my hand over the flap and forced the steelbook in and in doing so it bent the plastic making it unusable. It finally took the help of a friend to show me what I was doing wrong so I could keep the 400 that I bought and not trash them all.
You're right, you don't need to prove anything. But your last comment came off a bit "Where the f*** is my video, I'm destroying everything, why won't you help me", so I was curious in what way they were destroyed. I don't know what brand of potato you took that photo with but I can honestly see nothing.

Anyway, so it's not the build of the sleeve that was troubling you, but rather getting the steelbook in without catching the inside flap? I made this video about a year ago:

They were fresh sleeves. See how easy it's meant to be?

Protip: Don't fold in the last flap until you have a steelbook already in the sleeve.

You're right, you don't need to prove anything. But your last comment came off a bit "Where the f*** is my video, I'm destroying everything, why won't you help me", so I was curious in what way they were destroyed. I don't know what brand of potato you took that photo with but I can honestly see nothing.

Anyway, so it's not the build of the sleeve that was troubling you, but rather getting the steelbook in without catching the inside flap? I made this video about a year ago:

They were fresh sleeves. See how easy it's meant to be?

Protip: Don't fold in the last flap until you have a steelbook already in the sleeve.

I don't need the video now because I know how to get them to work now but I sure could have used a help video when I first got them or even before I got them. Thanks :)

Yep, SCF2 works for all film arena. Putting them in their homes now =P Steelbook central announced their SCF3 for Lenti's. Due out in June, I can't wait!

This was announced on their facebook page. Miss you @KingSteelie :(

Yep, SCF2 works for all film arena. Putting them in their homes now =P Steelbook central announced their SCF3 for Lenti's. Due out in June, I can't wait!

This was announced on their facebook page. Miss you @KingSteelie :(
SCF2 for FilmArena- cool. Noted. I still have a bunch of SC6's from awhile ago cuz I thought that might be the right size for the big Blufans editions...nope! They swim in it! It's fine because I had only bought like 20 of them before I figured out the right size. But the thing is- I can't figure out for the life of me what was made to go into the SC6!

@C.C. 95 looks like SC6 are meant for jumbo steelbooks, like the ones with the huge spine I guess lol. By big blufans, do you mean ironman, and CA1? They fit in the SCF2s as well (just barely)

@C.C. 95 looks like SC6 are meant for jumbo steelbooks, like the ones with the huge spine I guess lol. By big blufans, do you mean ironman, and CA1? They fit in the SCF2s as well (just barely)
yeah, SCF2 fit Blufans PACIFIC RIM perfect. SC6 will looks like it wants a big one plus a booklet or something!
It will not hold something like a big tin (Band of Brothers). So I still have nothing(!) in my (very large) steelbook collection that says "SC6 was meant for me!":LOL:

I've got Leon {Full Slip} (Kimchi) and I thought that it would fit in the SC3 but it protrudes out the side at least 1/4 inch. Then I tried it in the SCF2 and the sleeve was too large for it. Which one have you guys had luck with the Leon {Full Slip} (Kimchi)?

As
I've got Leon {Full Slip} (Kimchi) and I thought that it would fit in the SC3 but it protrudes out the side at least 1/4 inch. Then I tried it in the SCF2 and the sleeve was too large for it. Which one have you guys had luck with the Leon {Full Slip} (Kimchi)?
@Blu-devil will be able to answer that one. I'm on Vacation, so I can't check it in my collection! (I wanna say SCF-3, but can't be sure).

Reactions: Lone Crusader
SCF3s delayed till August. They should fit Leon, blufans Jack reacher and walle full slip. I hope so at least. They are designed for lenticular slips. I'll be buying 20 asap...in August and let everyone know :)

Reactions: Lone Crusader
SCF3s delayed till August. They should fit Leon, blufans Jack reacher and walle full slip. I hope so at least. They are designed for lenticular slips. I'll be buying 20 asap...in August and let everyone know :)

Hi Nick,

The new SCF3 will be made to the same height as the SCF1, is this ok for your lenticulars?

Hey everyone, The new SCF3 will be made to the same height as the SCF1, is this ok?

Not sure but here's what I posted when you asked for dimensions before:

The Pianist and Perfume Kimchidvd lenticulars are 6.75" x 5.4" x 0.5". So the slip would have to be slightly bigger than those dimensions (and also to accommodate the "credit card" on the back). The SCF1 is close but it won't fit.

Not sure but here's what I posted when you asked for dimensions before:

The Pianist and Perfume Kimchidvd lenticulars are 6.75" x 5.4" x 0.5". So the slip would have to be slightly bigger than those dimensions (and also to accommodate the "credit card" on the back). The SCF1 is close but it won't fit.

We use metric measurements in the UK but I have used an online converter and the sizes of the SCF3 are bigger than the above sizes. We have samples and they fit a kimchi lenti perfectly. Just wondered if there was any lenti's that are taller than 6.81"

Reactions: nicblue and lolwut
We use metric measurements in the UK but I have used an online converter and the sizes of the SCF3 are bigger than the above sizes. We have samples and they fit a kimchi lenti perfectly. Just wondered if there was any lenti's that are taller than 6.81"

Sorry, I didn't look at your location. That's great that they fit the kimchi lenti perfectly!