Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have many nova media in my collection, and the ones I do have are full card slips with booklets. The slip covers just the steelbook (no booklets or extras). It's a PET slip so its not thick card. I don't have any measurements or anything to hand as I am at work.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...clusive-no-8-korea.66779/page-52#post-1587904

It looks similar in size to the lenticular but slightly taller
If it is anything like Nova Zero Dark Thirty or Avengers AOU - it is gonna be SCF2.
It looks thicker than just a slip over a steelbook in the pic. It's hard to tell from just the picture.

Reactions: Tacozilla
If it is anything like Nova Zero Dark Thirty or Avengers AOU - it is gonna be SCF2.
It looks thicker than just a slip over a steelbook in the pic. It's hard to tell from just the picture.

It's thinner then AoU that's for sure. Its basically just a thin slip cover that covers just the steelbook (as the booklet etc are in the steelbook itself) it is slightly taller then a blu ray steelbook

I am going to measure the slip when I'm home from work.

Reactions: C.C. 95
It's thinner then AoU that's for sure. Its basically just a thin slip cover that covers just the steelbook (as the booklet etc are in the steelbook itself) it is slightly taller then a blu ray steelbook

I am going to measure the slip when I'm home from work.
@Tacozilla
Here's a visual. Nova Avengers AOU lenti vs. Full
image.jpeg

The Dredd Slip might be slightly too tall for the SCF3s (measurements will confirm this or not). I have a bunch of SCF2s coming anyways for upcoming Film Arena Relases. Was hoping to get a slip that would be a tighter fit for Dredd as it's going to be very loose in a SCF2
Well...I must admit there have been a few recently that were too tall (Although they were Blufans and not Novas).
It happens. You just have to cut off the top flaps of the SCF2 or SCF3. The tight fit vs. loose fit is always a tough call. (With tight fit SCF3s, losing the cellophane will make it work- unless you are a mint unopened collector).

Well...I must admit there have been a few recently that were too tall (Although they were Blufans and not Novas).
It happens. You just have to cut off the top flaps of the SCF2 or SCF3. The tight fit vs. loose fit is always a tough call. (With tight fit SCF3s, losing the cellophane will make it work- unless you are a mint unopened collector).

Yea I was thinking of getting the 3's and cutting the flaps off, a shame 10 is the lowest number of slips I can get as I don't really need 10. I opened my Nova Dredd

Yea I was thinking of getting the 3's and cutting the flaps off, a shame 10 is the lowest number of slips I can get as I don't really need 10. I opened my Nova Dredd
It's not wasted money though. You Know they will be needed/used eventually. I bought 10 steelbook dvd sleeves thinking I only needed 2...and now those are gone! They will get used!

Hi Everyone,

The New SCF4 will be due out on the 30th February. This has been made to fit the blufans Guardians of the Galaxy UE Fullslip. These are also ideal for the bigger Filmarena fullslip editions as some can be a bit of a tight fit inside an SCF2.

DSC_0064_zpsdu4rloeg.jpg

DSC_0062_zpscp0gqajd.jpg

Looking good :thumbs: My contact says these will not be available on the 30th February though...

Yeah that's quite a bit bigger, No plans to make one for Frozen unless blufans make more in that size. We made it to suit GOTG as it could fit other fullslips that did not fit inside the SCF2.
Yes i figured as much. i wonder if the SC6 would work? I see there out of stock, plus i don't have any jumbo steels, so the others wouldn't be needed. I will have to order some of the SCF4 :thumbs:, thanks.

That's why I use Steel Book SFC2 protectors from SB central, keeps em tip toppy :thumbs: and you can open at your pleasure and enjoy them for what they`re supposed to be LOL

since I don't use those protective sleeves, I want to for some release but worry of some things. If I put a Sealed FullSlip inside an SFC2 protector Sleeve, what if I just take it out of the sleeve in a year or 2...I worry that the shrink wrap of the fullsip might stick to the inside of the protective sleeves over such a long period ??? I kinda would like to put my sealed copies in those protectors(well would like to start) as they would keep them standing up Straight amongst the Opened copy which would remain unsealed(as they are behind close doors so don't see the need to use a protective sleeve for those)...any insight ? thoughts ? suggestions ?