Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Which slip recommended for Friday the 13th The Complete Collection tin case?
I have no solution for tin cases like Friday the 13th (or Band of Brothers, Italian Harry Potter, Back to the Future tins).
All I can think of is to get a shrink wrap setup and shrink them up after every use!

Thanks for the info @C.C. 95, I've added your image to the OP!:thumbs:
Thanks for the honor, @Sigill! I remember the confusion I had when I started getting these, and just wanted to help people jump that step of having to figure this out without spending their dough first. And a visual aid is always the most helpful!:thumbs:

Reactions: Huguito and Sigill
Thanks for the honor, @Sigill! I remember the confusion I had when I started getting these, and just wanted to help people jump that step of having to figure this out without spending their dough first. And a visual aid is always the most helpful!:thumbs:
Thanks @C.C. 95, yeah a lot of members are asking which cases fit different editions so your info will be very helpful!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 @Sigill Also worth noting that the website itself has the info clearly stated. People just need to read :)

SCF4 for example: "Specially made for use with Blufans Guardians of the Galaxy UE Steelbook Fullslip. This will also fit Fullslip steelbooks from Novamedia, Filmarena, KimchiDvd that are too big for our SCF2. These will fit Sealed and Unsealed Fullslips."

Reactions: Sigill and C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 @Sigill Also worth noting that the website itself has the info clearly stated. People just need to read :)

SCF4 for example: "Specially made for use with Blufans Guardians of the Galaxy UE Steelbook Fullslip. This will also fit Fullslip steelbooks from Novamedia, Filmarena, KimchiDvd that are too big for our SCF2. These will fit Sealed and Unsealed Fullslips."
I was aware of their worded descriptions - but pictures I think help more.:thumbs:

Yeah it is, I just thought it would help if the info is in the OP so people who were looking for the info here could quickly see which they needed.:)

I was aware of their worded descriptions - but pictures I think help more.:thumbs:

Relax, wasn't aimed at you but at those who are too lazy to read :rolleyes:

Yeah it is, I just thought it would help if the info is in the OP so people who were looking for the info here could quickly see which they needed.:)

Of course it does, those who are too lazy to read :LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Sigill
Hi,

I feel kinda lame for asking this. Seems like I should know the answer to this already.

I have plenty of the hard clear plastic sleeves for standard steelbooks, but I need to get several dozen sleeves for the premium releases, sleeves that will fit big fullslips like Frozen Blufans, Big Hero 6 Blufans, Terminator HDZeta, all the FilmArena full slips. And then I need some that will fit the standard Lenticular size like Novamedia Incredible Hulk, KimchiDVD Memento, stuff like that.

What are the best options?

Thanks in advance!

Hmm... now that I've already posted this, seems like I probably should have opened a new thread in the steelbook section instead of just general chat.

Mods... please feel free to put this thread wherever it is deemed a best fit.

Hi,

I feel kinda lame for asking this. Seems like I should know the answer to this already.

I have plenty of the hard clear plastic sleeves for standard steelbooks, but I need to get several dozen sleeves for the premium releases, sleeves that will fit big fullslips like Frozen Blufans, Big Hero 6 Blufans, Terminator HDZeta, all the FilmArena full slips. And then I need some that will fit the standard Lenticular size like Novamedia Incredible Hulk, KimchiDVD Memento, stuff like that.

What are the best options?

Thanks in advance!

Moved your post here. Links in OP and previous posts have the relevant info. SteelBook Central's SCF4 are currently the widest available sleeves and fit well the nova full slip editions but Terminator HDZeta is too wide for them and you could risk damaging the lenti.

Reactions: jimmyv
This thread was impossible to find. I searched "plastic", "sleeve", "protective", "plastic sleeves", "protective sleeves", "hardshell", "clear sleeves".

Finally just gave up lol.

Thx Apollon

Reactions: IRON MAN
This thread was impossible to find. I searched "plastic", "sleeve", "protective", "plastic sleeves", "protective sleeves", "hardshell", "clear sleeves".

Finally just gave up lol.

Thx Apollon

If I can't find sthg via the forum's search box, I use google with a couple of keywords :)

Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 22.49.40.png

Sooooo.... I loaded up my cart with 30x SCF2 and 30x SCF4.. went to pay, and got this. :grumpy:

View attachment 244441
It means that the value you put in the field for the state that your billing goes to was too long. You live in California so try CA. Also it could very well be an internal error in which case you should contact support of some type and see if they can help you.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: IRON MAN
It means that the value you put in the field for the state that your billing goes to was too long. You live in California so try CA. Also it could very well be an internal error in which case you should contact support of some type and see if they can help you.

yah its weird. state says CA. I'll have to contact them. Thx.