Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the thickness of the new Alien. I used my caliper to get the exact size.

View attachment 454890

Also on the others would that be SCF4 New or Old?
The XL Fullslip cases can also also be used for two steelbooks. So it is possible to take it for design purposes and to put a picture (most from the backcover of one steelbook) on the front of it and it stands sure. The scecond one can be one that is in the collection but nothing special.

[/QUOTE]
XL size fit in SCF11 but not the embossed ones up to now. I'm sure Alien is no different, so next step up would be SCF7, but that's a big step.
SCF4.
The XL Fullslip cases can also also be used for two steelbooks. So it is possible to take it for design purposes and to put a picture (most from the backcover of one steelbook) on the front of it and it stands sure. The scecond one can be the second one of a 2- movie steel collection, for example.

It is weird there is nothing out there!
Probably because there're so many differently sized Mediabooks out there. I think it's just not economically feasible to offer such protectors, because of the MOQ of such protectors. I very much doubt SBC could sell enough of [insert any mediabook brand]-sized protectors to make it a worthwhile business. It's a shame, I wouldn't mind some sturdy protectors either.

Reactions: Lollard2002
Anyone got an idea of the size protector from steelbook central that would fit the EverythingBlu killer klowns release?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone do protectors for mediabooks especially the type popular in Germany like the Anolis Hammer mediabooks. I don't mean those crap flimsy ones but proper ones like steelbook protectors

I am using this one:

However i am not big fan of This retailer. I always ask for suport of someone from Germany or buy them during the comic cons in Germany as they are there very often. However comunnication is not always easy with them. They tend not to reply.

• Informative
Reactions: CleverLoginName
However i am not big fan of This retailer. I always ask for suport of someone from Germany or buy them during the comic cons in Germany as they are there very often. However comunnication is not always easy with them. They tend not to reply.

If you're over next time maybe pick up a few extra. That site looks a nightmare to navigate and not exactly English friendly....

@Lollard2002 Its better to find someone who lives in Germany to order it for you and then send it to you.

On the cons they sometime dont have it and so far i dont have plans to visit the party any time soon.

Weet marvel fullslips and lentis. SCF2 or SCF4 new or old size for a snug fit? Just wondering what is mostly used and could I see some pics please if possible? Thanks all!

Does anybody know of a source of ps3/ps4 style steel book slipcovers? These are the style which are supplied with the game (open on top and bottom with curved edges).

Without them I either have to put up with half my game steels looking different, or put them all into alternative protectors and store the original protective sleeves.

If not, which type of protective sleeve would be suitable to doctor by cutting the top and bottom off with a craft knife? It would need to be a snug fit to stop it sliding out...