Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
finding this thread has been amazing, thanks so much. I also recently bought some cases to try out from retroprotection before i found this thread, we'll see how it all goes. I was going to order some from steelbook central this morning but it appears their site is closed until may 20th due to so many orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
finding this thread has been amazing, thanks so much. I also recently bought some cases to try out from retroprotection.com before i found this thread, we'll see how it all goes. I was going to order some from steelbook central this morning but it appears their site is closed until may 20th due to so many orders.

Can't go wrong with Steelbook Central. Retroprotection has some good choices for the odd edition that doesn't have a protection that fits from SC, but the sizing is not a perfect match for steels/slipboxes/box sets. Let us know how it goes once you receive them. I haven't ordered from RP since early March so maybe Dan might have gotten some different/new sizes since.

Reactions: Cinlabyrinth
Can't go wrong with Steelbook Central. Retroprotection has some good choices for the odd edition that doesn't have a protection that fits from SC, but the sizing is not a perfect match for steels/slipboxes/box sets. Let us know how it goes once you receive them. I haven't ordered from RP since early March so maybe Dan might have gotten some different/new sizes since.

Yeah, what I really need is cases that fit the fullslip cover boxes that come from places like Plain Archive, and often times include a booklet or something. This makes them slightly deeper than a regular fullslip cover, and that seems to be something RP doesn't offer. I believe these would be the SCF4 cases from Steelbook Central.

Reactions: IRON MAN
I have the manta man of steel lenti, nova dredd lenti & nova avengers lenti that i want to get protectors for. Would scf1 fit or would scf3 be better? Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Also for manta slips it seems scf4 is the way to go for these. Can someone please tell me if the new or old size for scf4 is better? I think the height is the only difference between the two if I'm not mistaken. Thanks to all!

Last edited:
I have the manta man of steel lenti, nova dredd lenti & nova avengers lenti that i want to get protectors for. Would scf1 fit or would scf3 be better? Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Also for manta slips it seems scf4 is the way to go for these. Can someone please tell me if the new or old size for scf4 is better? I think the height is the only difference between the two if I'm not mistaken. Thanks to all!

SCF3 is better cos SCF1 will be too tight.

New SCF4 is a good fit for Manta Lab editions.

When are steelbook central getting in scf 1 protectors as see out of stock, do they often have no stock and how long since they last had.
I have about 10 yrs of steels im thinking of getting these for either that or the sleeves they have. If its protectors its going to be a small fortune.
Im quicking running out of space and my shelf's are stack side to side and stacked on top.
And im probaby not doing my steels any favors, mine are all still sealed with jcards intact.
Obviously some come with different style of j cards so i believe scf1 are best suited.
What about various ones like first blood which has a slip over it or say midway or even the ww with slip that came out if i remember start of year.
There are probably others like transformers etc.
What would be needed for these.
Is there any guides what protectors fit what as not ever edituon is same.
I would want stuff for hdzeta silver and golds, blufans oc etc etc.
Is there anywhere online that tells you what fits what? As much as it be nice to order tons of stuff to cover all i have it probably be hard as too much stuff and could do in stages.
In saying that them sleeves might be a better option for the zavvi etc steels. I been buying these cheap ones off ebay but are crap. Either they are too tight or just tear very easy. I like to cover blu rays with slips.