Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,
Does someone have a contact at Steelbookcentral?
Wanted to order a pack of SC2 Blu-ray Steelbook Protective Slipcovers, as I did in the past, but unfortunately, it's OOS for quiet some time now. Any news of having back in stock soon?

Thanks.

Good question. They've been out of stock on several of their line for months. It doesn't look like they're expecting restock soon since instead of kicking it back a month like they've done the last several months now its just who knows.

Reactions: fab
Good question. They've been out of stock on several of their line for months. It doesn't look like they're expecting restock soon since instead of kicking it back a month like they've done the last several months now its just who knows.
That doesn't look good. Looks like they're gonna close :sweat:

Any ideas where I can buy some SC2 Blu-ray Steelbook Protective Slipcovers ? With same size and same quality.

I've ordered at blu-steels.com in the past as well, they're good, but the slipcover is a little bit more wider than steelbookcentral, and they are way more expensive (shipping cost is at least 10€! ). In addition, it takes 3 weeks to get the package!

Very nice work by SBC, we needed such a size. I'll have to order some when available.
May even fit FAC XL a little more loosely too.

New size SCF20 for Blufans shoe boxes.

139568470_2883587808585327_5873696877724315032_o.jpg

SCF21 for HDZeta Silver label hardbox
139309525_2883591901918251_6059547657930014130_o.jpg

SCF18 for Zavvi "collectors ed."
139593858_2883306441946797_4217998996948084067_o.jpg

SC5, like SC2 but thicker material and no tuck in tab.
139375170_2883598581917583_7078574274623785437_o-2.jpg

SC7, o-ring like on Mondo and some of the recent Best Buy steels
139362783_2883606738583434_5890899851146042038_o.jpg

I want a slip to cover my FAC Alien 3D XL.

As shipping prices from Filmarena to the U.K. have gone bananas is there anywhere else that can provide a similar sized protector?

A precise fit? There is nothing other than the one FA sell themselves.
FAC PET FullSlip XL 3D EMBOSSED COVER

You could try the new SCF18, it'll work but there's going to be a lot of empty air in there.

A precise fit? There is nothing other than the one FA sell themselves.
FAC PET FullSlip XL 3D EMBOSSED COVER

You could try the new SCF18, it'll work but there's going to be a lot of empty air in there.

Hmmmmm, would prefer a more exact fit like FA would provide. Maybe FA haven’t produced enough of these 3D embossed XL slips for other companies to consider making protective cases for them?...

Hoping Filmarena sort out their crazy shipping prizes so I can make a flippin’ purchase from their site.

Hi!.

i´m reaching a very nice steelbook collection and is time to change the plastic sleeves for slipcovers.
Was planning to buy them from steelbook central but with Brexit there´s a strong possibility for them be stoped at customs and had to pay taxes (23%) and handling fees (12euros)

Besides Blu-steels.cpm is there another options in europe?
(have sent a email a month ago to blu-steels asking infromations for "Second Choice - 25 steelshell protective slipcover for steelbook - B-Ware", if there´s any visible problem in this... and they still haven't told me anything.

Are they still running, anyone bought from them?

Thank you!