Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!.

i´m reaching a very nice steelbook collection and is time to change the plastic sleeves for slipcovers.
Was planning to buy them from steelbook central but with Brexit there´s a strong possibility for them be stoped at customs and had to pay taxes (23%) and handling fees (12euros)

Besides Blu-steels.cpm is there another options in europe?
(have sent a email a month ago to blu-steels asking infromations for "Second Choice - 25 steelshell protective slipcover for steelbook - B-Ware", if there´s any visible problem in this... and they still haven't told me anything.

Are they still running, anyone bought from them?

Thank you!
Hi

I have purchased from here a few times: HD-FilmPortal: Steelbooks, Aufsteller, Schutzhüllen
Most protectors are currently sold out but the owner is nice and responsive so you can contact him on facebook and ask for incoming stock.

Hi

I have purchased from here a few times: HD-FilmPortal: Steelbooks, Aufsteller, Schutzhüllen
Most protectors are currently sold out but the owner is nice and responsive so you can contact him on facebook and ask for incoming stock.
I often purchase some Steelshells there - the best ones are the Full-closed SC2 (Steelbook-without J- Card) ones. They have the best quality of the many different ones I ordered from different shops in the last years, but are very expensive. Also I often ordered the 3/4-Closed SCF-1 ones from them, that fit perfectly with the British Slipcovers. Available from time to time are DVD-Shells (3/4 and Full-closed). There it is better to take the Full-closed protectors, that have a much better quality and also fit the small Hardboxes in DVD-Size perfectly.

Last edited:
I often purchase some Steelshells there - the best ones are the Full-closed SC2 (Steelbook-without J- Card) ones. They have the best quality of the many different ones I ordered from different shops in the last years, but are very expensive. Also I often ordered the 3/4-Closed SCF-1 ones from them, that fit perfectly with the British Slipcovers. Available from time to time are DVD-Shells (3/4 and Full-closed). There it is better to take the Full-closed protectors, that have a much better quality and also fit the small Hardboxes in DVD-Size perfectly.
Are they the same as the ones sold on Steelbook Central? The item codes are identical.

Are they the same as the ones sold on Steelbook Central? The item codes are identical.
I never ordered from them, so I can´t say. The Steelbook shells with the good quality I mentioned are easy to identify. Instead of the same closure on both sides they have a top and a bottom. The top is normal bottom is 2 laces, that are put together

Hi,

I need a bit of help.
I'm looking which case fits WeET releases.
I've Captain Marvel A2 FS, Black Panther A1 FS and The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 LE FS
Also i need case for Venom FAC #113 XL 4K
I checked SCF2 and it doesn't fit for Venom. If someone can help me with these i would be really glad.
Sicario Day of the Soldado 4K LE SCF3 should fit? I'm still awaiting it's arrival.

Thank you :) :thumbs:

Last edited:
Hi,

I need a bit of help.
I'm looking which case fits WeET releases.
I've Captain Marvel A2 FS, Black Panther A1 FS and The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 LE FS
Also i need case for Venom FAC #113 XL 4K
I checked SCF2 and it doesn't fit for Venom. If someone can help me with these i would be really glad.
Sicario Day of the Soldado 4K LE SCF3 should fit? I'm still awaiting it's arrival.

Thank you :) :thumbs:

I have the A2 FS of Captain Marvel and I'm using SCF4 for it :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Shark and 5t33lb0y
Sorry if this has been asked already. On steelbook central site the scf15 is for blufans 1 clicks and the one pictured is ragnarok. Infinity War box is a little bigger so that makes me think scf15 wont fit and scf9 is the better bet. Does this sound right?

Can someone tell me which steelbook protector is for WeET One-Click boxes?
There's literaly not mention on steelbook central and i can't find it on the internet which ones are for that, if?

Can someone tell me which steelbook protector is for WeET One-Click boxes?
There's literaly not mention on steelbook central and i can't find it on the internet which ones are for that, if?

None at the moment, they just don't fit, apart from Captain Marvel in a SCF9 - 3 editions instead of 4, hence the size difference.

They're working on new ones for those boxes specifically (IW, BP, etc...) and they should be available this summer, per our last chat.

You could use the SCF14 but it won't be a perfect fit given the size difference.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
None at the moment, they just don't fit, apart from Captain Marvel in a SCF9 - 3 editions instead of 4, hence the size difference.

They're working on new ones for those boxes specifically (IW, BP, etc...) and they should be available this summer, per our last chat.

You could use the SCF14 but it won't be a perfect fit given the size difference.

Thank you! Glad to hear that!

:thumbs: :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
From Steelbook Central:

Hey Everyone, with shipping prices to the USA so high at the moment, we needed to find a solution to help our customers with these expensive shipping costs.

Our New USA distributor Cinegrail is all up and running and ready to take your orders at their ebay shop:

From Steelbook Central:

Hey Everyone, with shipping prices to the USA so high at the moment, we needed to find a solution to help our customers with these expensive shipping costs.

Our New USA distributor Cinegrail is all up and running and ready to take your orders at their ebay shop:

What about us in Australia been looking to buy these for years but shipping costs have put me off, and as the collection grows so does the cost.

From Steelbook Central:

Great if your in the usa but adding this to my basket
$75 usd for 100 scf1 and $143 shipping and $26 import charges.
As you can see does not make sense to buy from uk or even usa on these as shipping has always been way too much.
I have had many heavy things over the years sent to me from around the globe and shipping has been way to high on these protectors.

From Steelbook Central:

Added to OP.

Reactions: IRON MAN
What about us in Australia been looking to buy these for years but shipping costs have put me off, and as the collection grows so does the cost.

Perhaps if enough people contact them about it, the same will happen. You won't know if you don't ask them. They're easy to reach, Facebook or through their site.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Perhaps if enough people contact them about it, the same will happen. You won't know if you don't ask them. They're easy to reach, Facebook or through their site.
I already have was asked if there was a market for it here, its hard to say but if you included asia also then im sure this side of the world would benefit from them over here.
I even asked them to maybe supply amazon and maybe get it with cheaper shipping that way but maybe costs are higher when amazon are part if it.