Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook shop? Ain't that some MUPPET Mod from another site?
Mini Hitler who uses the forum as his own personal ebay site for selling his stuff, and erase posts and suspends members who so much as mention a trade. What an :ass:HOLE
Yep, that's hitler that you speak of.

Steelbook shop? Ain't that some MUPPET Mod from another site?
Mini Hitler who uses the forum as his own personal ebay site for selling his stuff, and erase posts and suspends members who so much as mention a trade. What an :ass:HOLE

He even bans you if you speak to much of your mind....
Oh and now he is even a Supppppiiiii Mod.....
Hail Hitler
John

Last edited:
hey guys - I understand the frustration. feel free to carry on the conversation via PMs if you need to.

Here are the amcase pics, you can see now how that platic notch is RIGHT on the steel ... It left very very very minute little line like on the steel ... I'm sure over time it would get worse, especially if you handle or plan to open up the steel often. However if you lay them flat I doubt you would ever have a problem.

wish case was just a bit bigger so I could customize to put some little rubber on the tip to avoid this.

This may or may not work for you - I use those thicker 2mil sleeves that I put over my steelbook and that gets around (I think) the problem you mention above.

So - Steelbook + Sleeve in Hard Case

Here are the amcase pics, you can see now how that platic notch is RIGHT on the steel ... It left very very very minute little line like on the steel ... I'm sure over time it would get worse, especially if you handle or plan to open up the steel often. However if you lay them flat I doubt you would ever have a problem.

wish case was just a bit bigger so I could customize to put some little rubber on the tip to avoid this.

Hmm, if i get these, I'll try and cut it off with my brand-new dremal. :) Got one for Christmas.

I think it could be broken down a bit then put an eraser tip on it or something another and that wouldnt be a problem

ps. He who shall not be named is no longer steelbookshop and is bluraymoviesandmore

I bought some inexpensive clear sleeves from shop4tech.com They weren't expensive and they fit perfect. Here's a link https://www.shop4tech.com/item1674.html They have an adhesive flap you can seal the steelbook up with but I watch mine so I used a razor and straight edge, cut the flap off just under the adhesive strip. The steelbook slips in perfectly and can be easily slid in and out to watch. :)

Mods - I hope its Ok to post this link? :wtf:

Does any one no where to buy the plastic cases that come with ironpacks like Ateam Romeo and juliet that fit perfect and would be ideal for me can someone post a link if they no.

Does any one no where to buy the plastic cases that come with ironpacks like Ateam Romeo and juliet that fit perfect and would be ideal for me can someone post a link if they no.

The only ones I've seen like that are packaged with the actual release by the distributor in China. I've seen others that are actual sleeves that slip on (a middle of the road hard plastic), but I've never seen ones like those that come with a lot of the Ironpacks.

Hopefully someone else has a additional information on those...

The ones sold on amazon.de by soem reseller I used to always want to have in hand, but after reading one of the reviews I no longer care ... plus its like 8 euros for one plastic slip sleeve. basically they dont fit totally and have no bottom so you still gotta be careful for shelf wear.

The ones sold on amazon.de by soem reseller I used to always want to have in hand, but after reading one of the reviews I no longer care ... plus its like 8 euros for one plastic slip sleeve. basically they dont fit totally and have no bottom so you still gotta be careful for shelf wear.

Ahhhh. The ones that Karl and I are referring to that came with the ironpacks, do have a bottom. They are very nice. :scat:

They would be very nice to have... would eliminate the problem I discussed yesterday with the baggies and they look nice on the shelf (still have those cases on my asian releases and astro-boy.)

How do you like these cases so far? BTW, is that the 476B or 476C? On the website, it says C is clear on both sides.

Too tight on the steel to my liking, blurajunkie ordered them so he may know the # ... but its clear on both sides.

sturdy cases.

I have a couple spare ones lying around.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Too tight on the steel to my liking, blurajunkie ordered them so he may know the # ... but its clear on both sides.

Yeah I've noticed that too.
Every time I remove a steelbook from them I have to make sure im not pressing too hard on the steelbook itself.