Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: UHD Disc only

ezgif-3-75fdecc2adee.jpg
ezgif-3-e21d6fbb541d.jpg ezgif-3-d23c1adda915.jpg
ezgif-3-e45e2b265d08.jpg

ezgif-3-2d2bdbaf582e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the embossing will be similar to the police badge on the back of GANG RELATED i.e. without a framing border . . . although could be just the title which would be v. disappointing

1620384385339.png
1620384509152.png

Doubt it, chatting to a friend that works for HMV, 4K only editions aren't selling very well. with few selling out. Zavvi will be no different, especially with the price hikes. Buyers prefer 4k/2D editions.
Can't really compare 4k editions in general to limited print run steelbooks though.....

So nobody's (in the UK) got a copy yet?

I'm starting to think Zavvi is jumping the gun on the despatch emails again. Probably don't even have the stock yet.....

Reactions: jasong
Mine arrived today. I was expecting embossing as promised. Instead we get barely visible debossing on a few small parts of the belt. Can't even really make it out it that's shallow. It has to be the worse debossing attempt I've ever seen. I've seen better on slipcovers. It's annoying that Embossing STILL gets confused with Debossing. Which is what we were told this would have from someone in the industry.......

And for that price no BD disc either. Disappointing AF....... (n)

Reactions: Noodles
Mine arrived today. I was expecting embossing as promised. Instead we get barely visible debossing on a few small parts of the belt. Can't even really make it out it that's shallow. It has to be the worse debossing attempt I've ever seen. I've seen better on slipcovers. It's annoying that Embossing STILL gets confused with Debossing. Which is what we were told this would have from someone in the industry.......

And for that price no BD disc either. Disappointing AF....... (n)
I thought this had embossing, as it has a raised design, as opposed to the opposite debossing. You can feel the embossing clearly. Is this not the case on yours?