Smokin' Aces - 15th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Smokin Aces.jpg

Credit to Viking61 over at BD

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this movie was...whatever...at the time. This and Shoot 'Em Up. Just too much...whatever.

Haven't seen either one since.

I still don’t get how JJ looked at this movie and said yes Chris Pine is perfect for Kirk :LOL:

Don’t get me wrong, I like Pine as Kirk and he was good in this but I just don’t see how his performance in this screams ‘Kirk’!

This is one awesome movie, love it, don't have in UHD yet, will definitely buy!
Got a Zavvi steelbook from 2017.
Maybe this one isn't a real exclusive?

I still don’t get how JJ looked at this movie and said yes Chris Pine is perfect for Kirk :LOL:

Don’t get me wrong, I like Pine as Kirk and he was good in this but I just don’t see how his performance in this screams ‘Kirk’!
...maybe he did not see him in this. I don't remember him being in this. LOL.

I thought this movie was...whatever...at the time. This and Shoot 'Em Up. Just too much...whatever.

Haven't seen either one since.

Same. It's quite obvious that some studios (Lionsgate), get it. Others, they just think they printing money with a rehash title and nothing really new.

Snl Will Not GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: Noodles
Group buy posted for @Futurhythm @kootezafra

Others, I've added more copies if needed

Reactions: Futurhythm
The films ending, with Ryan Reynolds character looking distraught in the hospital and that music (Shell Shock by Clint Mansell) is fantastically. It’s perfectly in synch with Ryan’s actions.

The film is…okay, nothing special but that scene/music is just great

Reactions: Lenny Nero
The films ending, with Ryan Reynolds character looking distraught in the hospital and that music (Shell Shock by Clint Mansell) is fantastically. It’s perfectly in synch with Ryan’s actions.

The film is…okay, nothing special but that scene/music is just great
YES! It's a nice, powerful, quiet "F U, I won't do what you tell me - you won't get what you wanted", one of my favorite scenes ever, as well as one of the best scores/themes, so I'm not missing an opportunity to post it again!
It's called Dead Reckoning though.

Big ending spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it. Music separately is available right here.

YES! It's a nice, powerful, quiet "F U, I won't do what you tell me - you won't get what you wanted", one of my favorite scenes ever, as well as one of the best scores/themes, so I'm not missing an opportunity to post it again!
It's called Dead Reckoning though.

Big ending spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it. Music separately is available right here.

Oh yeah, ****…Dead Reckoning, I was getting it mixed up with another song I liked from it

It’s so beautifully done