Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Smokin' Aces Blu-ray Steelbook

Media Markt Exclusive

Released on January 19th, 2012.

Released at Amazon November 15,2012

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007HR9JPQ/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Retail price may vary - some reports of 14,99 euro.

Thanks to masterblaster for the pictures.

aces.jpg

aces2.jpg

aces3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys im new here! I just recently started to collect steelbooks and I've purchased them from amazon ca uk and de. I've also purchased from hmv. How can I get steelbooks from media markt?? media markt is new to me. Thanks!

The title 'Smokin' Aces' isn't debossed is it?, none of the new MM wave titles are right?

I see, shame, thanks for the confirmation guys, I guess will pass on all of them.

I mean why reissue with inferior design (no debossed/embossed/back cover/decent inner cover), just to make money outta us, if the UK wave will be similar then I will pass on them all too apart from Hulk...

I see, shame, thanks for the confirmation guys, I guess will pass on all of them.

I mean why reissue with inferior design (no debossed/embossed/back cover/decent inner cover), just to make money outta us, if the UK wave will be similar then I will pass on them all too apart from Hulk...

I mean I passed on most of them as well but not all titles get a proper steelbook release with front, back & inside artwork along with funky embossing/debossing so you gotta take what you can get for those movies that you like but still got a steelbook release. I mean this is a first release for Smokin Aces on steelbook so I went for it. American Gangster was the same first release for steelbook.