Smurfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Order link - http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=2263e2bb6b25b104401b4e5a89aeb535en02
Thanks to Phazed on BD forums.

M2193323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
finally i got it...awesome steelbook...artwork and quality,really nice....the movie so so, but to me this was a must coz i grow up with them and i love them when i was a kid(few years back lol)

finally i got it...awesome steelbook...artwork and quality,really nice....the movie so so, but to me this was a must coz i grow up with them and i love them when i was a kid(few years back lol)
Totally agree, a very nice addition to any Steelbook collector there even though the film is so so like you said ;)

Thanks to the great pictures posted by Andrewtst in another thread, I have been inundated by tens of requests from relatives worldwide on this steelbook! It is actually my fault for sending the link to them in the first place :hilarious: but this is an awesome steelbook - IMO the PERFECT ONE with such richness in color and sharpness. The inside art is also a first I think with an all-white background. Totally fabulous design all around!

I bought this Day 1. It's absolutely gorgeous. You can say what you want about the movie itself, but the fact that this Steelbook has ZERO logos/text makes it quite sexy. ;)

I bought this Day 1. It's absolutely gorgeous. You can say what you want about the movie itself, but the fact that this Steelbook has ZERO logos/text makes it quite sexy. ;)

looks like someone is trying to make 30 posts... very fast....

:rolleyes:

but yes, very nice steelbook indeed.

Great pics Elena. Thanks for sharing. This is one of the top 5 steelbooks of 2011 and could be of all time after all's been said and done. Brilliant spine art, first to have a white inside background, no text anywhere, superb disc art and though the movie is not very good, it is one for all age groups.:D

Reactions: Elena
Great pics Elena. Thanks for sharing. This is one of the top 5 steelbooks of 2011 and could be of all time after all's been said and done. Brilliant spine art, first to have a white inside background, no text anywhere, superb disc art and though the movie is not very good, it is one for all age groups.:D

+1

Thanks ash :)

Simply amazing steel, would look lovely next to my tin tin lol

Edited: A gentle reminder - please keep trade or purchase request off the main steelbook threaad. For new members, you will need to contribute at least 30 posts in order to access the trading/sales forum. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator: