Smurfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Order link - http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=2263e2bb6b25b104401b4e5a89aeb535en02
Thanks to Phazed on BD forums.

M2193323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
went to 3 futureshops today and all stores sold out. hoping this is another rare release.

I know the quantity, it's extremely rare for a futureshop release. However, other Countries got this same art. So then the value of it being a rare FS release would only be keeping it sealed.

LOL..doesn't matter 4000 qty or 1000 qty or 100 qty...I won't add this movie in my collection hahaha.

Hey guys-not sure what's happening here, but tillar1 at the FS forum just posted this. Biscuit, Drum18, or anyone else buying copies may wish to verify for any folks in those buys. I don't have any info on how widespread this is, if it all, and if it affects the entire run, worldwide, but just FYI.

"FYI, be aware that this steelbook has a major defect, in which the paint on the steelbook begins to peel off, right near the opening near the bottom corner area as seen by the pic below. I haven't seen one of these steelbooks without the problem. Seems like the whole batch is defective."

original

Last edited:
Hey guys-not sure what's happening here, but tillar1 at the FS forum just posted this. Biscuit, Drum18, or anyone else buying copies may wish to verify for any folks in those buys. I don't have any info on how widespread this is, if it all, and if it affects the entire run, worldwide, but just FYI.

"
FYI, be aware that this steelbook has a major defect, in which the paint on the steelbook begins to peel off, right near the opening near the bottom corner area as seen by the pic below. I haven't seen one of these steelbooks without the problem. Seems like the whole batch is defective.
"

original

Another good reason to keep them sealed :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Biscuit, not sure if you saw my edited post above, but I thought you may want to check out your copies for group buy. Good luck! :scat: