Digibook Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray Digibook) (Disney Signature Collection) (Target Excl.)[USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 02, 2016
PRICE: $24.99
ORDER: Target.com
GROUP BUY: apsmith21

Screenshot 2015-12-09 04.18.31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading around and apparently there was a screw up and the Spine is BLANK on this!!!
...haven't seen a photo of it, so hopefully it isn't true. We will find out for sure soon I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Just seems odd that they would have the Title on the product image and then completely forget to put it on the digibook itself.
Huge let down.

As much as I wanted this, I think its a deal breaker for me. Lenticular Slip it is!

My local store had a few copies left. Unfortunately, every copy has some dirt smudged on the cover against the white background. :(

I wish they used a gloss instead of a matte finish on the cover.

This is not rare and not even hard to find. You can easily buy one if you gp to the store on release day. Rare is you can't find even one copy in-store and may be limited to one copy per store. Like what happened to Sleepy Hollow season 1 digibook.

What the hell - blank spine??! :wow:

Anyways, this one is a must have for my Disney collection. Luckily I arrange my digibooks that the front is shown to me :D

On one hand, I perfectly understand the frustration with the blank spine... On the other hand, this could be a very creative approach :whistle: - leaving the spine not exactly blank, but white... you know, as in snow-white-like white :hilarious:

Oh heck, I'm just trying to find some comforting words... :emb:

Well... I quite like it, and can't wait to see it in my collection!