Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #25) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 456
Last edited by a moderator:
Love it, but after the recent disney drops I've learnt my lesson. I've cancelled almost all of my zavvi preorders and I feel no more that urge of getting "ultralimited" zavvi steels, no more fear of losing them before release date, I really feel better now :); i finally realized they simply don't sold out, never. And when they apparently do, they always popup somewhere at some point.
I'm happy for you guys if you still believe they're not cheating, I used to believe it and I loved so much thinking about my hands on a quite rare or exclusive UK steel no more available, but now this toy is simply broken. And I couldn't be much more happy :)

Back in topic, this edition looks really beautiful, don't mind about the random emboss, love the bright colours and that crown frame is a clever touch.

I'm not a fan of the random embossing, just the title would have been nice enough.
Yeah, there's no sense in the embossing. I think it's just the pattern Zavvi has done for the Disney steels so it's always expected to have embossing or debossing.

This also arrived and I do really like the art on this one but my only problem is a few little chips on it. Embossing is strange but at least it's not the first with random embossing

I find it hard to believe this and Tarzan especially have sold out. Hopefully Zavvi have just temporarily taken them off sale while they reduce them to £12.99. :naughty:

Reactions: gaeljet
I find it hard to believe this and Tarzan especially have sold out. Hopefully Zavvi have just temporarily taken them off sale while they reduce them to £12.99. :naughty:

Crikey not again. I was going to use my £10 Masterpass voucher on this, but I didn't let my temptations get the best of me.

I noticed earlier that this and Tarzan was sold out but I don't believe that one bit. Already had Peter pan and planes come back today. Snow White may off sold out but defo not Tarzan. No idea what zavvi are doing recently. I need replacements for most of these anyway

I not got delivery yet
I hope I get delivery of on Monday
It was despatched on 4th of Dec

The local postman was not around today only the van doing large parcels

My postman not going to like me on Monday as I expect there will be around 10 zavvi white boxes to be delivered and also novamedia deliveries
The postal system of parcels arriving from the UK to Ireland is strange at times it can be 3 days or anything from 4 days to 14 days for items despatched on the same day