Premium Supporter
Apr 19, 2011
France
Release Date: {param} April 2nd, 2014
Price: EUR22.99
Buy Link: Amazon.fr

51qYbTTPwIL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date published. I just don't get studios these days - this is from one of the best directors from Asia and they can't get this released worldwide by now?? The graphic novel is one of the better sci-fi I have read in a while. No matter - thanks to HDN and Amazon, I will get to watch this when the SB gets delivered to me :)

Snowpiercer (Korean: 설국열차; hanja:雪國列車; RR: Seolgungnyeolcha) is a South Korean sci-fi action thriller film based on the French graphic novel Le Transperceneige by Jacques Lob & Benjamin Legrand and Jean-Marc Rochette. The film is directed by Bong Joon-ho,[3][4] and co-written by Bong and Kelly Masterson. The film stars Chris Evans, Song Kang-ho, Go Ah-sung, Jamie Bell, Ewen Bremner, John Hurt, Tilda Swinton, Octavia Spencer, and Ed Harris. The film marks Bong's English-language debut; he has mentioned that approximately 80% of the film was shot in English.[5][6] On November 9, 2012, The Weinstein Company secured distribution rights in North America, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.[7]

80% shot in English + 20% shot in Foreign language = English subtitles needed :hilarious:

Updated description @ Amazon.fr

Amazon.fr said:
Boîtier limité métal SteelBook
Contient :
- le Blu-ray du film
- le DVD du film
"Le Transperceneige, de la feuille blanche à l'écran noir" : documentaire réalisé par Jésus Castro (52')
Entretien avec les acteurs et le réalisateur
Galerie photos du tournage
Croquis de production
Bandes-annonces

Great film and lovely looking steel, but no English subs and possible forced French subs = pass.

Will wait for a proper English language Edition, hopefully from Korea.