Premium Supporter
Apr 19, 2011
France
Release Date: {param} April 2nd, 2014
Price: EUR22.99
Buy Link: Amazon.fr

51qYbTTPwIL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if they still sell this, bought it on fnac.com and got the regular amaray.. when the replacement was sent it was also the amaray version.. The return etc cost me a lot of money and no steelbook.

Not sure if they still sell this, bought it on fnac.com and got the regular amaray.. when the replacement was sent it was also the amaray version.. The return etc cost me a lot of money and no steelbook.
Why didn't you order it from Amazon. fr. Don't you know FNAC are famous for doing just that.

I watched this movie on Netflix last night and it might be the best film I've seen so far this year. I'm furious that it wasn't given a proper release in the UK! I'm a steelbook collector and I want to get one for this film but I don't know what one to get - can someone direct me to one that plays in English and also has English-language menus at the start? Thanks!

I watched this movie on Netflix last night and it might be the best film I've seen so far this year. I'm furious that it wasn't given a proper release in the UK! I'm a steelbook collector and I want to get one for this film but I don't know what one to get - can someone direct me to one that plays in English and also has English-language menus at the start? Thanks!
I would consider this one or this one.

This is the one to get:
Snowpiercer_Steelbook_Limited_Edition_Box_Type_A_(Kimchidvd_Exclusive_No.13)_01.jpg

Unboxing: Snowpiercer - Steelbook Limited Edition Box Type A (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.13) [Blu-ray] [Korea]

I would consider this one or this one.
The Kimchidvd package is great overall but the actual steelbook is pretty drab and ordinary looking.

More beautiful steelbook itself is either the French steelbook or the Italian steelbook. And then buy a cheap English friendly disc locally.

I have all 3 and the Korean steel is my least favourite.

Reactions: DMD4k
The Kimchidvd package is great overall but the actual steelbook is pretty drab and ordinary looking.

More beautiful steelbook itself is either the French steelbook or the Italian steelbook. And then buy a cheap English friendly disc locally.

Picked up the Australian import amaray a while back which had the English subs :)

Thanks for the replies. I've only just seen them, but believe it or not that's exactly what I did. Bought the Australian release and then placed it in the Korean steelbook.