snsguy's Harry Potter Collection

snsguy

Ninja with a Hook
Premium Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
Hendersonville, TN
Thanks for visiting! I thought I'd share my humble Harry Potter Collection and try out for an award. I apologize in advance for a two of the posters images being from the internet. I do have them but they are stored away in tubes until we have a house to put them in. :D If you like the collection please help me out by a Thanks/Like. I appreciate all the help. Enjoy!

SNSGUY's Harry Potter Collection

harry-potter-collection-logo4.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Harry Potter's Glasses

95172_full.jpg

Replica: Letter from the Wessley's to the Dursley's

Wessley-Dursley-letter.jpg

95171_full.jpg

From Harry's Box of Artifacts: Dumbledore's Army, Hogwarts Express Ticket, Hogwarts Express Baggage Tag, Letter Addressed to Harry from Hogwarts, Ticket to the Quidditch Finals, Photo of the Order of the Phoenix and a letter from Harry's mother

HP-shadowbox.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Harry Potter's Wand with Griffindor's Seal, Hedwig Delivering Mail and a Golden Snitch bookmarks as well as a Golden Snitch

HP-wand.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - The Elder Wand

elder-wand.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - The Horcrux Locket

95174_full.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Lucius Malfoy's Death Eater Mask

Lucious-mask.jpg

Lucious-mask2.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Belatrix Dagger (The Dagger that killed Dobby)

belatrix-dagger.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Demontor Crystal Ball

73878_full.jpg

Neca Replica: Harry Potter - Sytherin House Crest Banner

95186_full.jpg

Neca Replica: Harry Potter - Griffindor House Crest Banner

95185_full.jpg

Professor Mcgonagalls Hat

Proffessor-Mognigal-Hat.jpg

The Noble Collection Firebolt

broom_zps8833f6dc.jpg

broom-bristles_zps05c8d38a.jpg

broom-handle_zpsb61cb9a8.jpg

Neca Replica: Harry Potter - Hogwarts Express 9 and 3/4 Sign

hogwarts-sign.jpg

Replica: Hogwart's Express Ticket from Harry Potter

95173_full.jpg

Neca Replica: Harry Potter - The Leaky Cauldron Sign

leaky-culdron-sign.jpg

Ministry of Magic Entrance Home Made Loo Sign

bathroom-sign.jpg

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Original Double-Sided Advance Hogwarts Poster

75247_full.jpg

Harry & friends Original Double-Sided Advance Poster

101668_full.jpg

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Original Double-Sided Teaser Poster

84822_full.jpg

B]Harry Potter Movies 1-8 and The Tales of Beedle and Bard, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quiditch Through the Ages books.[/B]

HP-movies-and-books.jpg

Harry Potters Trunk: Blu-ray Special Edition with movies 1-5 and Harry's socks.

HP-suitcase-and-socks.jpg

Harry Potter Hardback Book Collection

HP-books.jpg

A Shelf of Harry Potter Memorabilia

HP-Shelf-1.jpg

Another Shelf with Harry Potter Memorabilia

HP-Shelf-2.jpg

You can also help me get my Disney Collection Award too! Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
Why you haven't been given an award yet i have no idea!!!

Superb collection and worthy of the HDN HP award

Reactions: snsguy
I will try to get some of my buddies to check out your collections. Well worth the look.

Thanks Ricker! You're a great guy! :oohyeah: It'd helping already! :scat:

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Why you haven't been given an award yet i have no idea!!!

Superb collection and worthy of the HDN HP award

Thank you very much bigrob! :D

wonderfull

Thanks bobino66! :D

holy crap that is amazing!!!

Thanks Blayze! :D

Thanks for all the Thanks guys! :scat:

Thanks for the "thanks" Munstarz40, Oxfordyankee, steelbook86, Twanky, zesty, Marty Mcfly, Antman!

40 has been reached!!!!! :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: Thanks to all for getting me there! :D

Last edited:
Wow dude, I can't believe you still need 4 more for a Disney Award

Thanks Ricker! I'm not sure what else I can do. I've done pretty much all I can think of. I don't know if people just don't like my Disney Collection or aren't into Disney as much or what. :dunno: I've gotten some great feedback from those who do though! :D

Dood, there is nobody in there right mind that would not love your collections. If anything we are all jelious.
How many friggin votes do you need, I thought it was 30 or has it changed?

Last edited:
Dood, there is nobody in there right mind that would not love your collections. If anything we are all jelious.
How many friggin votes do you need, I thought it was 30 or has it changed?

Wow! Thanks man! :scat: I'm just sharing my love for Disney, Harry Potter and everything else in my collection. I've seen some fantastic collections on the forum that are way different then mine and ones that I am jealous of. My wife and I are very lucky to be able to have collected the things we have. I'm always psyched to post the new things that we do get and with going to Disney World in a couple of weeks I'm sure will have some new ones. :oohyeah: Did you happen to see the Pinocchio Gilcee that we just got that I posted in my Disney thread? The vote count is 40 by the way. It's been taking forever. Only 3 more to go though! :D

We will get these today buddy, Guarenteed. And the Pinocchio is awesome. it's nice that you and your wife can collect these together.

We will get these today buddy, Guarenteed. And the Pinocchio is awesome. it's nice that you and your wife can collect these together.

That would be awesome dude! :scat: Thanks for your help! :D

Ya the wife and I do pretty well when it comes to liking the same stuff when it comes to collectibles. She doesn't like a few things that I've gotten but she's been great about it though. Even some of that stuff she has learned to like or even love over time. When we started collecting Harry Potter stuff is when she really got into it. A few of the items were gifts for her. I even had a birthday cake made just like the one that Hadrig made for Harry in the first movie. I wish I had a picture of it. It looked just like it did in the movie. EEK!

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Added our Ministry of Magic Entrance Home Made Loo Sign to the collection. I made it for my wife's b-day party last year and she like it so much she framed it and kept it in the bathroom.

bathroom-sign.jpg

Reactions: Ricker