Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 24, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)

11774074-1204595967948798.jpg
11774073-3834595967794133.jpg

11774074-1594595967584952.jpg
11774074-1594595967694350.jpg
11774073-1064581216802098.jpg

Last edited:
ffs got dispatch email today, with it be here 24th to the 26th on it.
if they dispatched this is bull, i remember a while ago got dispatch on email people contacted them at the time to cancel and this had been 2 weeks before release date. they admitted was an automated system and infact they had not been dispatched at the time at all and i suspect zavvi upto there tricks again here.
i have to say i have never ever ever had a steel from zavvi arrive on time from a pre-order. whats the bet this turn up 26/27th at the earliest?
who fancys a bet?

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
I get delivery most times on release date or following day if dispatched on Wed/Thur
A few occasions it takes longer 8-15 days but most times I get delivery 3-5 days after I get dispatch email

Majority of disney releases debit/credit cards are charged between Mon to Wed with a few rare times not till the Thur/Fri

Some disney releases have release date restriction but not all new releases do

If you want to cancel a pre order with Zavvi it's best to do this at the latest by Sunday a week before release date

Zavvi start process of charging debit/credit card when they receive delivery of the stock at the warehouses

oh i laughed so hard, do you know what / when / how did that happen? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
On December 14, 2008 in Iraq :rofl::LOL:

I'm still waiting on Zavvi to dispatch my replacement for Agents of Shield Steelbook
Zavvi Twitter customer service replies was not great offering 15% partial refund or return for a replacement and twiiter rep not the best IMO

Before I used twitter to contact Zavvi I had done usual way of contacting zavvi through my account and I got a reply after twitter replies with a lot better response saying they will send me a replacement with no mention of needing to return damaged steelbook they did not try to offer me a partial refund it was instant sorry a replacement will be sent.

I will contact them again on Monday using message method in my account

I'm still waiting on Zavvi to dispatch my replacement for Agents of Shield Steelbook
Zavvi Twitter customer service replies was not great offering 15% partial refund or return for a replacement and twiiter rep not the best IMO

Before I used twitter to contact Zavvi I had done usual way of contacting zavvi through my account and I got a reply after twitter replies with a lot better response saying they will send me a replacement with no mention of needing to return damaged steelbook they did not try to offer me a partial refund it was instant sorry a replacement will be sent.

I will contact them again on Monday using message method in my account
Just did that to fob you off and make themselves look great over social media probably Paul!

@paulboland Got a standard cut and paste response to my inquiry as to the whereabouts of my Solo steel and my replacement Agents of SHIELD that has gone AWOL ... the usual "we are working hard to source from our suppliers" BS. Hope they haven't over-sold this...

Just did that to fob you off and make themselves look great over social media probably Paul!
It was social media twitter replies from them in DM messages that was bad
I don't think twitter rep liked me posting photos of A1 mailer been used and showing the damage and bringing it to attention of social media users as after this there was a lot of twitter posts from customers about their concerns about A1 Mailers and not using the white boxes.
It was from this that Zavvi later posted on Twitter about 2 hours later about arranging better packaging due the feedback about packaging

Zavvi usual way of contacting them through my account was a lot better response the reply was a replacement will be sent and did not attempt to offer me partial refund

I won't be using Zavvi twitter or Facebook again to contact customer service about any order issues as I was not impressed with the replies in the DM messages
Public posts from Zavvi was a lot different to what was said in DM replies ;)
I will stick to contacting Zavvi through my Account order history section as majority of the time I get straight away or eventually a satisfactory response.

I got a feeling twitter rep has marked my account waiting for a return as he created a RMA number