Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not got a steelbook for this passed on that terrible WWA titleless **** and with blufans no show this better be good.

Had ago at this also, would be happy with either of first two but not a fan of last attempt.

View attachment 481198View attachment 481199View attachment 481200

the 3rd is the theatrical poster. It’s what they will most likely go with which will make me very happy. Originally wanted blufans to use it but they are taking too long

Reactions: RMA and Shark
the 3rd is the theatrical poster. It’s what they will most likely go with which will make me very happy. Originally wanted blufans to use it but they are taking too long

It's okay but it being off centre to accommodate Han's firing arm bugs me, hopefully they can zoom out to centralize characters more.

Will still be a improvement over the first release.:thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
It's okay but it being off centre to accommodate Han's firing arm bugs me, hopefully they can zoom out to centralize characters more.

Will still be a improvement over the first release.:thumbs:

I don’t think they will zoom out because that’s how the original poster is. Blaster that high and hans head cut off. But the colours are stunning. Always caught my eye that poster

Luckily for me I like all 3. Does Solo’s back of the head have to be cut off?

I really like them all too. 2 and 3 more than 1 but I still like it.
not sure but it’s how the original poster was designed

Reactions: DMD4k
The second would be my preference, but the third is fine, too. Sadly, all three have so much potential for a BF lenticular. Will we ever get it? :(

Enfys Nest on the back cover, please.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Already have the Korean SM Life 4k/3d steelbook, but would love to have this one to complete the Zavvi set.

I have the UK: 3D Steel that depicts the Falcon ( which is the best part of the show imho :)) and the SM Life Steel spec ed with essentially the same pic of the Falcon.
Of the poster pics displayed above, I guess I take a shine to the second one.

Honestly surprised more Premium Retailers didn't grab a licence for this flik.
I realize it didn't exactly top the charts but it was cool for mindless fun, just as long as you ignore the plot ('cause they did...).

Last edited:
This might be the only Star Wars steelbook I get, you could say I'm going solo...who I am kidding I'm getting all 11 baby!

Yeah-Baby-Yeah-2-Austin-Powersv2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
It’s perfect. Only downer is blufans didn’t get there first for the embossed title

@IRON MAN you just beat me lol. Can delete mine if you like...... it’s your forte ;) :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84 and DMD4k