Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a post on Facebook where someone was sent four but had only ordered one

I've not received mine yet even though it was sent the day after Waterworld and those other ones and I had those a few days ago

I do get concerned as I've had a few missing items from Zavvi recently and when something takes this long, it feels like it'll never turn up

It does make me think that perhaps if people have received multiples then have they got someone else's and Zavvi have made a mistake. I'm not sure what triggers the despatch note. If it's when a picking order is raised then this is very possible

Reactions: BluSteel2012

It does make me think that perhaps if people have received multiples then have they got someone else's and Zavvi have made a mistake. I'm not sure what triggers the despatch note. If it's when a picking order is raised then this is very possible

This is 100% happening and it’s been happening for a few months and I’m adamant the guys getting 3/4+ copies are getting ours that say it never arrived. It’s ridiculous... they are useless.
I know for a fact it’s been happening a lot since roughly the 1917 release. Maybe a bit before.

like I said before, I’ve been ordering from them for 9ish years Now. Some years (the last 6 or 7) I’m talking hundreds of orders each year. I’ve never had anything go missing and then all of a sudden since this whole customers getting multiple orders but only ordering 1 I’ve had 2 go missing in the post. Coincidence I think not

This is 100% happening and it’s been happening for a few months and I’m adamant the guys getting 3/4+ copies are getting ours that say it never arrived. It’s ridiculous... they are useless.
I know for a fact it’s been happening a lot since roughly the 1917 release. Maybe a bit before.

like I said before, I’ve been ordering from them for 9ish years Now. Some years (the last 6 or 7) I’m talking hundreds of orders each year. I’ve never had anything go missing and then all of a sudden since this whole customers getting multiple orders but only ordering 1 I’ve had 2 go missing in the post. Coincidence I think not
It’s not people claiming they never received their orders it’s a problem with their system or human error in the warehouse with pick sheets. I’ve seen what a friend of mine got when he received a duplicate copy of 1917. Exactly the same order number was on the address label and they both arrived day 1. No time to claim it never arrived.
Either some muppet is printing off the same pick sheets or the system is chucking out duplicate orders.

I wouldn’t surprised if your order never got printed off, which to me sounds more like a problem with their system. Which is old and **** they are probably tI cheap to update it.

Reactions: Flloydo
That's the problem with no tracking provided by them. We obviously can't trust the 'dispatched' email all the time, and tracking through the royal mail would at least put your mind at rest that it's on it's way, or you know it never even reached them. Zavvi need to get up to speed, as especially with RC members who have paid extra to be part of that, it should be a standard service. It would also avoid having to wait in limbo for 2 weeks waiting for your order to maybe arrive or not.

No sign of mine again today, am starting to get a little worried now that it's lost and won't turn up.

Hopefully they have replacement stock if needed; this is longest a Zavvi has ever taken for me.

;)

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo

I've not received mine yet even though it was sent the day after Waterworld and those other ones and I had those a few days ago

I do get concerned as I've had a few missing items from Zavvi recently and when something takes this long, it feels like it'll never turn up

Or when you don't get a despatch note at all. As in my case here.......

No sign of mine again today, am starting to get a little worried now that it's lost and won't turn up.

Hopefully they have replacement stock if needed; this is longest a Zavvi has ever taken for me.
Same here. Like others, I received the despatch email a day or two after I received despatch emails for Waterworld and Oblivion which both turned up a couple of days later...

I've given Zavvi CS a heads up over on Twitter. I know they'll expect me to wait 14 days but i like to get a message in early in the hope it will alert someone to the fact they might need to hang on to some reserve stock. Not that it probably will but hey ho

Well, i feel I have to chime in here too, I also ordered this, and it hasn't arrived either :angry:, but Oblivion did (last week), zavvi are a joke, they must know there is a problem with their despatch system, this has happened before with me, (A New Hope), and I suspect, as others are, that these missing items where never sent in the first place, just a big glitch means a load of duplicate orders have been sent out instead,

Judging by the widespread problems here, it wouldn't surprise me if someone got a pallet load delivered instead of 1 and thought Christmas has come early this year....:OMG:

Reactions: Lord Vader
Well, i feel I have to chime in here too, I also ordered this, and it hasn't arrived either :angry:, but Oblivion did (last week), zavvi are a joke, they must know there is a problem with their despatch system, this has happened before with me, (A New Hope), and I suspect, as others are, that these missing items where never sent in the first place, just a big glitch means a load of duplicate orders have been sent out instead,

Judging by the widespread problems here, it wouldn't surprise me if someone got a pallet load delivered instead of 1 and thought Christmas has come early this year....:OMG:
My order's just arrived:
1605188620228.png

(Only kidding!) :whistle:

The crazy thing is they must be peeing money down the drain with all the replacements/refunds and as you say the issue is clearly in their dispatch process so how they haven't rectified it after all these months and it's still happening is beyond me