Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
it makes me wonder if they deliberately release terrible artwork for the first wave of steels, just to entice people to double dip when they release the vastly superior artwork later down the line.

I mean, all these artworks are the obvious choice.

maybe next time they will emboss them and have lenticular covers. you know, just to make them perfect.

I cancelled all mine on principle

Reactions: R4FFO
it makes me wonder if they deliberately release terrible artwork for the first wave of steels, just to entice people to double dip when they release the vastly superior artwork later down the line.

I mean, all these artworks are the obvious choice.

maybe next time they will emboss them and have lenticular covers. you know, just to make them perfect.

I cancelled all mine on principle

People would still complain about something even if they were embossed with a lenticular magnet. Like a) not glossing it.
Or b) the lenti isn't clear. Or c) it doesn't line up. Or d) the back art doesn't match the front. e) The interior art could be better or it's from a deleted scene.

Any one of a, b, c, d or e adds up to a big F U for most people. Not me though.

They could release another 7 variations of this and for a lot of people it will never be perfect.

I'll wait for Blufans is another rallying cry. :rolleyes:

Or maybe #ReleaseThePhilLordChristopherMillerCut

Reactions: Granada
So much for being able to make use of the code and the 7AM RC pre-order time. Hmmm... a sneaky ploy from zavvi perhaps? :squint: Nah, ofc not. That'd be giving them too much credit :p :rolleyes:
I ordered at 6:46am and neither code was working. I did get it to work for Rogue One, about 15mins before that was meant to go live too
The whole RC thing is a joke though, especially the 10% off stuff. Very rarely works on pre-orders

I ordered at 6:46am and neither code was working. I did get it to work for Rogue One, about 15mins before that was meant to go live too
The whole RC thing is a joke though, especially the 10% off stuff. Very rarely works on pre-orders
Red Carpet discount % off codes are meant for in stock items only it's in the terms and conditions the same applies to general sale pre orders

The only reason why the discount codes work sometimes on pre orders is the listing requires manually have discount code be disabled each time.

This is why codes work sometimes first few min after going live and later don't work

It will vary the time discount codes will work before they are disabled and a rare occasion zavvi forget to disable

• Informative
Reactions: milky
So I ordered two copies of this steel, each as a bundle with the T-shirt. Customs, you know...

The L size shirt shipped the next day and arrived only a few days later.
The XL size shirt hasn't shipped yet, but shows "ready for dispatch" in my account ever since the day after I had placed the pre-order.

Zavvi have ignored my request why it hasn't actually shipped yet.

Anybody else waiting and/or knows what's going on?

So I ordered two copies of this steel, each as a bundle with the T-shirt. Customs, you know...

The L size shirt shipped the next day and arrived only a few days later.
The XL size shirt hasn't shipped yet, but shows "ready for dispatch" in my account ever since the day after I had placed the pre-order.

Zavvi have ignored my request why it hasn't actually shipped yet.

Anybody else waiting and/or knows what's going on?
They're sending you a 'solo' t-shirt?

Ba-dum-tish!!! :p