Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you think it cannot get any weirder, I got told today that expected dispatch date for Solo is 31-12-2020! o_O
So mine hasn't been send and payment hasn't been taken either. I think I can forget about getting this steelbook, because stock probably won't last that long. :oops:

Solo was dispatched November 6th still not here. The Last Jedi dispatched Thursday and arrives this morning. What the hell is Royal Mail doing?

No sign of mine either. Will contact Zavvi tomorrow if it's still not arrived, which usually achieves absolutely nothing

I didn't get mine, so I reported that to Zavvi yesterday and I got a reply today saying it has been dispatched. But the question is where to? I can see this being a big problem and people not having a complete set and being forced to go to ebay.

There's clearly another 'channel island' between Guernsey and Portsmouth that exists out of time and space and pulls unsuspecting cargo ships into its other dimension. Some bloke stuck there in a hatch punching numbers into a computer surrounded by stacks of undelivered Steelbooks

Namaste!

Someone on another forum posted today that they received a second copy of Solo in the US by mistake so it’s definitely happening... Zavvi have sent a whole crate load elsewhere. Genius, just genius.

I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to wait to contact Zavvi because I didn't get a despatch email. So I don't know how many days have passed since they 'sent it out'.....

I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to wait to contact Zavvi because I didn't get a despatch email. So I don't know how many days have passed since they 'sent it out'.....
Surely it says on your account when the estimated delivery is, if you click on the order?

Surely it says on your account when the estimated delivery is, if you click on the order?
Zavvi tell you to wait 21 days from date of despatch email before they can do anything for you.

I never got a despatch email. I was getting worried and checked my order to find it says 'despatched' but I don't know when they sent it.......

To be honest I don't think they did. I think my copies gone to someone else.