Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Following multiple messages back and forth via the Zavvi app where I had to tell them that there's no way a neighbour or family member has taken delivery of my steelbook I get the below email this morning.

"Thanks for getting in touch about Solo: A Star Wars Story – Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook

Sorry, this has not been received, we have a known problem with the Solo: A Star Wars Story – Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook and are currently investigating the issue with dispatch/delivery.

We should have a better understanding of the issue next week when the investigation team report back.

And we do apologise for the problem and frustration this causes.

If there is anything else that we can do, please get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Stuart"

I've had problems in the past with products and deliveries from Zavvi but they have always resolved it and given me great customer service.
To be fair I've had worse service from bigger company's that basically didn't give two ***** about my complaint and didn't believe that the goods had gone missing in the post.
Meanwhile they’re telling me to wait until 12/6

Zavvi should not really make available the star wars steelbooks on their website on Wednesday due to amount of customers still waiting on delivery especially in regards to this steelbook

They really need to keep that stock for replacements in my opinion

My post isn't something I actually believe. I only posted that in jest :LOL:

Zavvi should not really make available the star wars steelbooks on their website on Wednesday due to amount of customers still waiting on delivery especially in regards to this steelbook

this is the response i received when asking about the fear of restock during shipping issues:

"Hey Aaron, We should have stock available but things could change regarding stock. -Steven "

Agreed. Who's to say some of those won't go missing either, or arrive damaged and will need further replacing.

Still waiting here in the US but i know things have been coming pretty late from Zavvi in the US. Might place a 2nd order on restock or try to send in the "lost item" form to zavvi for replacement

If you said to me a few weeks ago that I would have received my replacement Empire Strikes Back copy before this, I would have laughed in your face!!!!

Who would have thought? :(

Still waiting here in the US but i know things have been coming pretty late from Zavvi in the US. Might place a 2nd order on restock or try to send in the "lost item" form to zavvi for replacement

I tried to get the replacement sent out today in chat after mentioning all of the replacement dispatched notifications everybody is getting but I was still told to wait until Dec. 6th.

I tried to get the replacement sent out today in chat after mentioning all of the replacement dispatched notifications everybody is getting but I was still told to wait until Dec. 6th.
right, by then they wont have any stock though is my thought