Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you guys ordering cause you missed it or cause you never got it.
Im still waiting on this 27 days today and no show, zavvi stuff to me seem very slow or not showing up.

I'm reordering with the discount code and getting the original refunded as it's still not shown up (assuming it WAS actually sent in the first place :LOL:)
Zavvi need to have a good hard luck at their QC, customer service and distribution process - especially tracking information being used in future but seeing as they made a butt-load of cash this year it seems unlikely they'll give a sh** and we're literally stuck with our Stockholm syndrome...

Because we haven't received it yet.
... and you're throwing money at it to see if that fixes the problem.
You guys from the other side of the pond wouldn't even know yet if you won't be getting the first ones you ordered. It hasn't been long enough.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Because we haven't received it yet.
Either have i, the last 4 steels of the set being im in oz things take a bit longer rogue is 27 days today no show yet which is sometimes normal for over here but since covid sometimes 50 days is normal and 18 days its just pot luck
I have only had ep1 go missing and had to order it from bay and im hoping it's not got issues. Will not see it for a while yet.
But yes i could order all these 4 again but it will set me back over $200 which a few of these are early days yet.
I not been a fan to buy couple of copies of each and never do for years.
But i just want to have a set.
Who knows these last 4 might never show or they might all show up mint or i order last 4 again and they dont either.
But i be pretty annoyed if my last 4 either have issues or no show.. but dont fancy spending over $200.
I currenly have two steels not star wars ones at 48 days and have had replacements sent cause its mentioned here 40 days i should contact them.
But the last three star wars steels have barely left zavvi.

You guys from the other side of the pond wouldn't even know yet if you won't be getting the first ones you ordered. It hasn't been long enough.

Already received The Force Awakens last week. It's been long enough.

Thats what i said i get stuff from 17 days to 50 days it just depends and im not keen on spending another $200 plus just incase they dont show. Only ep1 was missing so far.

Reactions: DMD4k
It has been long enough for Ep I... even if you lived on the moon. Get that one sorted.