Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I should reorder Solo again.

I expect Zavvi to send a replacement but when have they ever done anything efficiently?
As long as they hold back some copies for that purpose, hopefully it will get sorted.

I really don't want to spend more money with them, but then again I don't want to miss out either. What to do.

Can see eBay flooded with these eventually like Ep IV....

Maybe we should all message them to hold copies back, I just think when they put these back up it’s way too soon.
More so when your overseas they don’t give us a chance to get our copies at current times it’s even worse.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Maybe we should all message them to hold copies back, I just think when they put these back up it’s way too soon.
More so when your overseas they don’t give us a chance to get our copies at current times it’s even worse.
Totally agree mate.

I've said this to them this morning when I was told to wait until Dec 1st.....

It’s all about money for them and it just feeds the scalper to scalp more money from some of us who might need a copy.
im sure one they listed as back in stock was only shipped to me like 5 days ago probably has not even left uk yet.
And they already have them up. That’s ok if your in uk as you expect to get by then but even postage in uk is not 100% right now.
Then they tell you to wait it out but as your delivery can be less than a week 3 days at most then it’s worth ordering another and it’s easy to return etc.

Staying other side of planet sure sucks at time.

They told me to wait until December 2nd because the steelbooks are shipped from the USA ... Idiots.

That reminds me of the time a year or two ago, if I recalll, that a Zavvi rep told me a steelbook was a month late because they ship from Australia.

How come I have to wait and you don't?

Put me in touch with this George fella!! :p
George was not the staff member who arranged the replacement :p

You have to just keep at Zavvi they eventually pass onto a Customer Relations Executive

It was Matt who arranged my replacement

You can wait until 27th this Friday to contact Zavvi or not wait and contact them now

George was not the staff member who arranged the replacement :p

You have to just keep at Zavvi they eventually pass onto a Customer Relations Executive

It was Matt who arranged my replacement

You can wait until 27th this Friday to contact Zavvi or not wait and contact them now
I've already contacted them and they told me to wait until Dec 1st. Which doesn't even add up! My 21 days is up this Fri!!!

I'm getting nowhere with them.

I've already contacted them and they told me to wait until Dec 1st. Which doesn't even add up! My 21 days is up this Fri!!!

I'm getting nowhere with them.
Contact them again now or tomorrow
It can vary who replies to you but once it's with a Customer Relations Executive it will be processed quicker.

Bought a ‘replacement’ since they said I need to wait until December to follow up on my missing order. Terrible CS.

Reactions: Stygian