Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody else noticed that like the original Force Awakens blu ray, all the bad reviews have been removed from their website? It now has a total of 8 wonderful reviews.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I'm really sorry for all of you guys whose copies didn't arrive. With all the problems surrounding this release, I'm even more surprised my two Solo steels arrived w/o any problems. They sure took longer than usual, but compared to losing the mail, that's a hassle I'm gladly willing to accept. Keeping my fingers crossed there's some kind of resolution to this whole mess - be it a refund or that the copies magically show up at Zavvi again if not even at your places after all.

Be interested to know what did the tracking turn up......
Where did it go missing?
Who knows?!? I waited 6 weeks before contacting them and asked about the tracking, and they just replied "sorry, here's a refund." I've had movies delivered from them in less than 10 days, and others in about 2 months, so it's just a guessing game with them.

Who knows?!? I waited 6 weeks before contacting them and asked about the tracking, and they just replied "sorry, here's a refund." I've had movies delivered from them in less than 10 days, and others in about 2 months, so it's just a guessing game with them.
Can you not track it yourself?

@Tori10 Generally, when an order is dispatched via tracked delivery, you would receive an email informing you as such and that email includes the tracking number under "delivery details".

Screen Shot.jpg

Do you still have that email?

You said earlier "tracking attached...".

Did you pay for tracked delivery or did you simply receive an email stating that it was sent with tracked delivery but no tracking info?

If you did receive an email, and the email you received did not include that information then chances are they didn't send it with tracking to begin with.

@Tori10 Generally, when an order is dispatched via tracked delivery, you would receive an email informing you as such and that email includes the tracking number under "delivery details".

View attachment 494964

Do you still have that email?

You said earlier "tracking attached...".

Did you pay for tracked delivery or did you simply receive an email stating that it was sent with tracked delivery but no tracking info?

If you did receive an email, and the email you received did not include that information then chances are they didn't send it with tracking to begin with.
Yes, I still have all the details, and yes I paid extra for tracked delivery, but there was no tracking numbers provided, which suggests to me they didn't even bother. I've really had it with them now.