Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not been in any of the Star Wars threads for a while since receiving mine, the whole wave and situation was too much of a headache and far too stressful for steelbook collecting. It shouldn’t be like this. I just caught up on the past few pages and I did not realise this sh!t was still going on. Sorry to hear of all the issues and continuous missing items.

like everyone else I just had far too many issues with this wave Including my first ever missing orders from zavvi and whilst I’m glad it’s over It’s taken so much fun out of it all. I’m proud to say I only have one pre order with them (Edward scissorhands waxwork vinyl) which I’ll have to cancel anyway because my card expires next month. It feels pretty glorious having no other pre orders with them.

Received an email just now that the steelbook is underway. For the second time. I’ve asked for a replacement so maybe this is it. Still haven’t received mine in the first place but my fingers are crossed.

Still no news for me, they are not telling me if they are going to get a replacement or not, and they are have not refunded me yet either...

I already received refunds for the 3 copies that I didn't receive so I won't be getting replacements which is fine since I don't need them.

Happy to hear that some people are getting theirs. :thumbs:

Very much convinced this steelbook is cursed. Grabbed a solo copy on eBay in December and now Stuck on this for over a week when it’s only a few states away.

D94D505E-2014-4A9D-B095-86250E6EF305.jpeg

USPS is back to being a shitshow now that the court ordered halt to DeJoy's scumbaggery (for the election) is no longer in effect.

I mean it’s going to take more than a week after the holidays to clear up a month or more worth of mail backlog. It hasn’t helped that UPS and FedEx started refusing packages, dumping them all on the USPS.

No tracking updates for a few weeks is pretty common right now. I wouldn’t worry about it. I had ordered a new MacBook and there was no tracking update since the 19th until it was delivered today (and then tracking finally updated). It’s annoying but it’ll be this way for a while still.

Imagine all these missing Solo steels eventually finding their way to the collectors, after having been in the postal system purgatory for a while. :p

Reactions: Mararagan
i saw the germany one even the art pretty much the same but being no 4K, spine shows blu-ray logo instead of UHD as Zavvi's... :offtopic:
cant see the spine in the mockup since the j card is 'covering it'
i'd be surprised if they manufactured a new print run with different spines for germany but kept the titles in english on them all