Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
Release date: September 25, 2018
Purchase links: English - Bilingual
Price: CDN $44.99

m2227897.jpg

m2227897_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine says out for delivery today. So fingers crossed no damage on this one!

EDIT: received in good order. Interesting enough that even though I ordered the bilingual edition as I usually do, it was from the Richmond warehouse just the otherside of the Fraser River from Vancouver.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Crazy that they didn't have this in stores... I thought for sure they would.
Mine still hasn't shipped. Hopefully soon.

i got a dick at bestbuy telling me I can’t exchange a open movie disc. I told him I don’t purposely scratch the disc. I paid $50 and never had issues exchanging steelbooks cause the warehouse doesn’t give a crap how things are shipped and get damaged. Blames the manufacturer if and shouldn’t be scratched since it’s new. Total douchebag with his Geeksquad shirt and telling me it’s a one time thing which is BS. Btw this ginger douche is from the Newmarket store

i got a dick at bestbuy telling me I can’t exchange a open movie disc. I told him I don’t purposely scratch the disc. I paid $50 and never had issues exchanging steelbooks cause the warehouse doesn’t give a crap how things are shipped and get damaged. Blames the manufacturer if and shouldn’t be scratched since it’s new. Total douchebag with his Geeksquad shirt and telling me it’s a one time thing which is BS. Btw this ginger douche is from the Newmarket store

Did they exchange it for you? I know the steelbooks weren't shipped to stores. They are back in stock online for now.

Looks superb! Nice gloss finish!
I personnally really enjoyed the movie, really was surprise by Han's actor and loved the final twist! Count me satisfied! Just too bad it "bombed".

Img_5224.jpgImg_5225.jpgImg_5226.jpg
Img_5233.jpgImg_5234.jpgImg_5235.jpg
Img_5236.jpgImg_5237.jpgImg_5238.jpg

And @Leprekon
You found a d*** as I "mostly" don't get this kind of problem when (the rare times) I need to exchange a damaged steelbook. Normally, it's something behind the j-card that I can't see without opening it, but this time, it was something I never had, and didn't even notice without removing the plastic wrap! A huuuuuge dent right on the front bottom! Went in store today, made the exchange without any question. Even offered to the CS lady that she switches the discs, but she just didn't care…
exchange.jpg

Reactions: nexor
I personnally really enjoyed the movie, really was surprise by Han's actor and loved the final twist! Count me satisfied! Just too bad it "bombed".
And @Leprekon
You found a d*** as I "mostly" don't get this kind of problem when (the rare times) I need to exchange a damaged steelbook. Normally, it's something behind the j-card that I can't see without opening it, but this time, it was something I never had, and didn't even notice without removing the plastic wrap! A huuuuuge dent right on the front bottom! Went in store today, made the exchange without any question. Even offered to the CS lady that she switches the discs, but she just didn't care…

You were able to exchange the steelbook in the store? Your store actually had stock?

I always order 2x... for this mather ;)
So, they basically exchange the damaged with the new I bring in with me :p

It's the only way I do it as well. Far too many times get something damaged, so the extra copies are a piece of mind for me as well. No damaged copies this time but ya never know. :)

Cheers!

Reactions: Drum18

I agree with all of that. Except for the twist. *shrugs* But that's just me. I think it would have been fine without it.

Yea the disc he did but man I didn’t think I was gonna have a issue. He’s like I can’t give you the code (lol disc for disc I was asking for). Im thinking ur a moron.

That's a shame that someone like that was power tripping you. I've never had a problem with my returns at the location I go to. Most of them know me well enough that I can converse with them and talk about the movie even. When they see me, they know I'm returning steelbooks and the reason why I do what I do! :thumbs:

That's a shame that someone like that was power tripping you. I've never had a problem with my returns at the location I go to. Most of them know me well enough that I can converse with them and talk about the movie even. When they see me, they know I'm returning steelbooks and the reason why I do what I do! :thumbs:
Ya I know especially since it was the bonus disc and it only came out. The usual people I deal with weren’t there. You go to any store and it wouldn’t be a problem (I understand if it was a digital code). Oh well I have another store 15 mins away for the one I drive by everyday so I can always go there if there’s issues.

View attachment 394565View attachment 394566View attachment 394567
View attachment 394568View attachment 394569View attachment 394570
View attachment 394571View attachment 394572View attachment 394573

And @Leprekon
View attachment 394577

Yea it was just a one time thing with this geek squad dick as the usual suspects weren’t there. I’m just gonna complain to cs later to email them as there twitter account hasn’t replied back.

I didn't know Best Buy sold talking dicks! :hilarious::rofl::D

• Haha
Reactions: Leprekon