Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Solo: A Star Wars Story

Tagline: Never tell him the odds.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Ron Howard

Cast: Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Woody Harrelson, Donald Glover, Paul Bettany, Thandie Newton, Joonas Suotamo, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Erin Kellyman, Ian Kenny, John Tui, Charlotte Louise, Clint Howard, Anthony Daniels, Dee Tails, Attila Vajda, Kiran Shah, Lily Newmark, Samantha Colley, Warwick Davis, Sema-Tawi Smart, Linda Hunt, Jon Favreau, Anna Francolini, Andrew Woodall, Shaquille Ali-Yebuah, Eben Figueiredo, Aaron Heffernan, Hal Fowler, Damian Farrell, Fraser Kelly, Jason Wong, Alice Hewkin, Robert Morgan, Miles Richardson, Sammy Hayman, Rona Morison, Dempsey Bovell, Joseph Charles, Dave Chapman, Katy Kartwheel, Harley Durst, Ray Park, Samuel Witwer, Andrew Jack, Richard Dixon, Deepak Anand, Peter Vo

Release: 2018-05-23

Runtime: 135

Plot: Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian.

Reactions: Noodles
Two new posters...

solo_a_star_wars_story_ver35.jpg
solo_a_star_wars_story_ver36.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Absolutely love these prints by Marko Manev (one of my favourite illustrators). They remind me a lot of the one's Matt Ferguson did for The Last Jedi, which I have and plan to get framed at some point.

If anyone could help me out with getting them, then I'd really appreciate it and love you forever and ever and eveeeerr! :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Another May bound Disney beast of a movie beats the 24hr advances booking, Black Panther totals

comicbook.com/starwars/2018/05/05/solo-a-star-wars-story-tickets-beating-black-panther-advanced-sales/

I’ll be surprised if it touches Avengers. Despite having more history (40 odd years) vs Marvels 10, it IS a spin off, AND comes off the back of the mostly sour tasting Last Jedi (personally I’m a prequel Andy TLJ fan over other Star Wars movies) so be interesting to see how this pans out in the end

tenor.gif

Source: ScreenRant
Chewbacca will be getting his own official theme music in Solo: A Star Wars Story. After 40 years, the Wookiee smuggler will finally join the ranks of characters like Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, and his own co-pilot Han Solo, who all have their own theme – the only difference being that his won’t be written by Star Wars veteran John Williams.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Not going to lie I so far do not like the Falcon with the front of the 'mandibles' filled in, but I guess as the film goes on the Falcon will be modified to look like it should? Basing off this screengrab:
NowTHATStheFalcon.png

Otherwise, I'm very much looking forward to this with the release of these little spots. The Chewie and Woody playing Dejarik clip had me in stiches with Chewie's reaction. I think Chewie is going to be one of my favourite aspects of this film.

Not going to lie I so far do not like the Falcon with the front of the 'mandibles' filled in, but I guess as the film goes on the Falcon will be modified to look like it should? Basing off this screengrab:
View attachment 373494

Otherwise, I'm very much looking forward to this with the release of these little spots. The Chewie and Woody playing Dejarik clip had me in stiches with Chewie's reaction. I think Chewie is going to be one of my favourite aspects of this film.
Yep, I reckon Chewie and Lando are going to steal the show!

• Thanks
Reactions: lights and TheJoker