Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Solo: A Star Wars Story

Tagline: Never tell him the odds.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Ron Howard

Cast: Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Woody Harrelson, Donald Glover, Paul Bettany, Thandie Newton, Joonas Suotamo, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Erin Kellyman, Ian Kenny, John Tui, Charlotte Louise, Clint Howard, Anthony Daniels, Dee Tails, Attila Vajda, Kiran Shah, Lily Newmark, Samantha Colley, Warwick Davis, Sema-Tawi Smart, Linda Hunt, Jon Favreau, Anna Francolini, Andrew Woodall, Shaquille Ali-Yebuah, Eben Figueiredo, Aaron Heffernan, Hal Fowler, Damian Farrell, Fraser Kelly, Jason Wong, Alice Hewkin, Robert Morgan, Miles Richardson, Sammy Hayman, Rona Morison, Dempsey Bovell, Joseph Charles, Dave Chapman, Katy Kartwheel, Harley Durst, Ray Park, Samuel Witwer, Andrew Jack, Richard Dixon, Deepak Anand, Peter Vo

Release: 2018-05-23

Runtime: 135

Plot: Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian.

Reactions: Noodles
:naughty:
That was a fun trailer but i still don't like Ehrenreich :bag:

Yup. Looks like an awesome movie... but Ehrenreich seems completely wrong for the role.
Maybe I'll think differently when i watch the movie but right now, from all the footage i've seen, I'm not liking him in this.

I really hope I'm wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
@Noodles @harry

We got a new poster too
p635E3o.jpg

Thanks buddy. The trailer is ok but i am not very excited. Lets wait and see.

But i am excited playing this board game :woot::woot::D

13FBCBC3-5064-4060-9D44-C656D66B0FE1.jpg

NEW TRAILER!

@Noodles @harry

We got a new poster too
p635E3o.jpg
I've really enjoyed all the trailers so far, but the latest one 100% confirmed my excitement for this movie... it looks like a sci-fi western, which I'm totally up for! Even the posters have a western vibe to them. Oh, and those Range Troopers with the fur look dope as hell!

Love those! Especially Chewie with the goggles lol.

Shame I avoid buying Star Wars Pops though... I'd end up wanting to buy them all otherwise. :greedy:

There are SO MANY!!! You'd go broke. Its tough being a pop collector haha
I have to be really picky with which ones I buy now, but I'll probably get a couple of these ones. Did you see the flocked Chewie exclusive!? looks awesome!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
There are SO MANY!!! You'd go broke. Its tough being a pop collector haha
I have to be really picky with which ones I buy now, but I'll probably get a couple of these ones. Did you see the flocked Chewie exclusive!? looks awesome!
I recently caved and started buying Pops, but I made a rule of only buying them for films I rate 5 stars and only one Pop per film! I've still spent a small fortune on them though lol.

Ohh a flocked version?! Nope, I hadn't seen that mate... but then I try to avoid even looking at the Star Wars ones to be honest, as I know I'll be tempted to buy them all. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Our first look at villain Dryden Vos played by Paul Bettany...

solo-bettany-excl.jpg

I'm more interested in what's behind him to be honest. :wow:

Our first look at villain Dryden Vos played by Paul Bettany...

View attachment 369652

I'm more interested in what's behind him to be honest. :wow:

WOW YUP!
I figured they would have Boba Fett in this. How could they not, right!? But thats just looks like some Mandalorian armor that Dryden Vos has? Curious where they're going with this.

Anyways, Interest level just went up a notch for sure.

WOW YUP!
I figured they would have Boba Fett in this. How could they not, right!? But thats just looks like some Mandalorian armor that Dryden Vos has? Curious where they're going with this.

Anyways, Interest level just went up a notch for sure.
Since the Boba Fett film was cancelled, they'd be stupid not to give him a part in this!

And yeah, I'm loving the style of that suit. It reminds me of those Tamashii Nations Samurai figures...

irhj_sw_ronin_samurai_boba_fett.jpg

well noodles looks like shaping up to very good they should have made that the trailer, people be more intrested anyone thought of sending ron howard a copy:D

basil :thumbs:
I've enjoyed all the trailers so far to be honest, but that supercut literally had me in awe!

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil