Some forePLAY in the bedroom!!

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
We're gonna need a bigger boat (or bed!!)

DSC02882.jpg

Please like this so I can hopefully get my Play award. :ohno:

'Why should we' I hear you ask?? Because I had to get up on a bloody chair to take the picture and I almost fell off it (onto my complete Play collection!! How disastrous that could have been!) :hilarious:

I didn't realise the time and effort that would go into taking this simple picture (assembling them all and then having to put them back again!)

Thanks guys, I know you'll do your best :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Never in my wildest dreams realised that I had 55 Steelbooks from Play (54 in the pic but I forgot that Wolverine is in the post and I'm not going to retake the pic again when it comes!! :hilarious:) until I went to set up this photo. Madness! EEK!

Probably could've taken the wife and kids on a good holiday only for that lot! :p

Last edited:
Brilliant collection BluSteel!! :scat:

Just a little note that you have 54, as Wolverine will need to replace Gladiator which wasn't a Play exclusive (so sorry to break the news as I know the effort that has gone into your photo! :ohno::p)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Brilliant collection BluSteel!! :scat:

Just a little note that you have 54, as Wolverine will need to replace Gladiator which wasn't a Play exclusive (so sorry to break the news as I know the effort that has gone into your photo! :ohno::p)

Oh wow! I didn't know that. I always thought it was a Play exclusive. Looks like we're all square again so :p

Cheers mate.

Reactions: zoneism
82 people have viewd this and only 8 likes??? WTF :(

Maybe when people saw 'forePlay' they were expecting something else!! :hilarious:

Actually 93 people have viewed this thread but out of those only 26 were members. The others were guest which can't hit the thanks button. So it's 8 out of 26 to be correct. Not to worry, you'll get there. It just takes a little time. :)

I know there's no pun on your title but I'm pretty sure its uncomfortable to lay down on your steel bed.

Actually 93 people have viewed this thread but out of those only 26 were members. The others were guest which can't hit the thanks button. So it's 8 out of 26 to be correct. Not to worry, you'll get there. It just takes a little time. :)

It's crazy the information you guys have at your fingertips!! :p

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I know there's no pun on your title but I'm pretty sure its uncomfortable to lay down on your steel bed.

Well I wouldn't like to try it!! :p

Nice collection there bud :thumbs:, and i know what you mean also has when i came to take my photo's of my play steelbooks i didn't think i had that many either. Great idea for a photo may just nick it.