Song you're listening to???

When you're looking at Alizee, it seems there's no one more beautiful in the whole world.

Best song:

When I´m serious it´s the only one I know lol. I agree she has this natural beauty and a beuatiful voice. Never realized she is such a good live-performer.

Manson also made the audio-commentary for this very good movie with Daniel Radclifffe. It was filmed in a similar way than the movie Disconnect from 2012, which was also some sort of drama with different episodes and all are connected in some way and has this unique filming-style with very well made settings and good slow-motion effects at showdown.
The commentary of Manson in Bomb City (2017) was interwoven with the movie at the beginning and the end where you also see him.
1659162505441.png
1659163756221.png

Last edited:

The stars and a moon Aren't where they're supposed to be For the strange electric light It falls so close to me Love, I come to ride High on that seasick rolling wave And you know that I am Just trying to get out Oh the glorious sound Oh the one way street But you can't get Can't get it down without crying When I'm dressed in white Send roses to me I drink so much sour whiskey I can't hardly see And everywhere I've been There's a well that howls my name From the one tiny sting To that vacant fame Oh the deafening roar Remember that's called a one way street And you can't get Can't get it down without crying Mystery's a sigh You can't get out In a psychotropic light, you can't get out Love, I come to ride High on that seasick rolling wave That's the way that I fall, trying to get out Oh the glorious sound Of the one way street And you can't get Can't get it down without crying Oh the deafening roar It's called a one way street

Reactions: komor
Something complete different:

This band from Valencia, Spain made a LP in 2015 and from the genre it is more the Oi-Punk/Streetrock direction. Most bands I don´t care of, but the Hairdryers are/were? quite good.

Last edited:
Reactions: tathanos
Metallica has always been a huge influence on my music. So many great albums and still kicking 40 years later. I would love your views on our cover of The Memory Remains. If you get the 4 minutes, I would really appreciate it :

I think you made a huge step forward with your sound and maybe you should go on with that Rock/Metal thing. Nice guitar play :thumbs:

Reactions: tathanos