Release date: March 23, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1612286072682.png

1612778428936.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah meh at that art! Looks like the U.K. will be the same then

Wait maybe your right! Are US Disney steelbook artworks same for UK usually?
Mostly yeah but sometimes with a different finish. Incredibles 2 was completely different art though

Mostly yeah but sometimes with a different finish. Incredibles 2 was completely different art though

I guess I'll wait to do the same question that @apsmith21 gets on and on xD

and if my famous MasterCard approves ;)

Most of the time we don't know about the finish until someone gets it in hand....

So I typically will only post a group buy if we know for sure - I can't order and do a bunch of returns.

Most of the time we don't know about the finish until someone gets it in hand....

So I typically will only post a group buy if we know for sure - I can't order and do a bunch of returns.

I wasn’t after a GB anyway, I’ll be happy with zavvis but I just mentioned the finishes because Blucrazy2 asked and they usually are different. Not always but most the time they are. And to my knowledge incredibles 2 is the only one with completely different art and a few that have the title added like Moana

I wasn’t after a GB anyway, I’ll be happy with zavvis but I just mentioned the finishes because Blucrazy2 asked and they usually are different. Not always but most the time they are. And to my knowledge incredibles 2 is the only one with completely different art and a few that have the title added like Moana

Yeah, no worries. I think it just depends.

And not sure if anyone else noticed yet but the retail price with Best Buy has gone up in the last couple of months.

I've been seeing them listed at $39.99 regular price, and they put them on sale @ $34.99 (before release)

Reactions: Flloydo
I desperately hope they'll do one in the same artwork as the BestBuy Pixar ones, with a slightly conceptual art on it. So it goes with all the other ones. The one pictured for the Zavvi one kind of would fit but not perfectly.

Looks like a chance of some nice wraparound art for this one ...

1612312632819.png

... although I must admit to missing the golden age of embossed and debossed UK Disney classics and Disney Pixar steelbooks which were some of the best steels ever to appear in the UK.

I guess I need to sign up for Disney to make sure I like this flick before it's released, though given the reviews and my love of the trailer, I suspect I'll like it. I like this art. I hope they don't change it.