Feb 10, 2020
Release date: March 23, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1612286072682.png

1612778428936.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep trying and have even had folks contact me (most recently someone who actually works at Disney), but it never goes anywhere unfortunately :(
Well they need to get on it, because your designs are generally, if not always good and often great. I like this one a lot, but with hat design, it needs to be sold sans jcard.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hopefully Fanatics will get on this one, seems well received and it's been award nominated. Great soundtrack too imo, but seeing as it's Jazz and not typical "disney" I could understand why disney records may not distribute an OST for it.

Hopefully Fanatics will get on this one, seems well received and it's been award nominated. Great soundtrack too imo, but seeing as it's Jazz and not typical "disney" I could understand why disney records may not distribute an OST for it.

You mean with a premium release? There is an OST release:

Amazon product

Looks like a chance of some nice wraparound art for this one ...

View attachment 497317

... although I must admit to missing the golden age of embossed and debossed UK Disney classics and Disney Pixar steelbooks which were some of the best steels ever to appear in the UK.

This artwork would’ve been great! This zoomed in/cropped version stinks.

Indeed. Especially considering it'll be the same WWA steelbook released elsewhere, but with a booklet, cards and a reasonably nice slip. Oh, and they don't do 4K either, so it'll just be 1080p.
How's the price usually? Considering also shipping to Europe

so 40+18= 58 usd = 48 euros... I think i will have to pass :)

(unless it will be a pretty beauty premium... damn my mastercard)
Yeah i did say it was pricey for a WWA steel. Most WEA premiums float around that price and they're often 4K and of a much higher quality. Personally, I'd save your money.

• Friendly
Reactions: BluCrazy2