Feb 10, 2020
Release date: March 23, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1612286072682.png

1612778428936.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind it either... it's better than the majority of Disney steels we get nowadays at least.
Agreed. Classic ones are often fantastic, but there hasn't been a good WWA for a "new" release since Cars 3 in my opinion. This is far better than Toy Story 4 and onward anyway, but that isn't exactly setting the bar very high :wow: :rofl:

so... that means...

(raid to scanavo manufacturing center to steal the embossing machine?)

Given the thinner gauge of the material used now-a-days, I think someone could be able to create a form pretty easily and emboss it themselves when it's in hand

Given the thinner gauge of the material used now-a-days, I think someone could be able to create a form pretty easily and emboss it themselves when it's in hand
I feel like that would be bad for the paint and stretch or chip it.

Reactions: BluCrazy2
I feel like that would be bad for the paint and stretch or chip it.

Fair enough. In the theoretical world where we scamper off with a very heavy embossing machine from an undisclosed factory location in Ohio, a slightly smaller and perhaps achievable caper would be to emboss it yourself.

tom cruise GIF

Fair enough. In the theoretical world where we scamper off with a very heavy embossing machine from an undisclosed factory location in Ohio, a slightly smaller and perhaps achievable caper would be to emboss it yourself.

tom cruise GIF
I mean... I’ve got a 3D printer and some damaged steels if we want to try this lol

Yes one for me.

Yes, I'd be interested in getting this one as it looks like there's no steelbook release for this in Australia

Group buy posted