Soylent Green (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 24, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £17.99

13898334-1174967999615403.jpg

13898334-1244967993339211.jpg

I haven't seen it, but heard the phrase you mentioned of course.

I think it's too old now to watch.
I don't personally tend to go back too far. But I don't know if that is doing a disservice to some old movies. The oldest movie I own is 2001 a space odyssey and I really enjoyed it. I have Bruce lees movies too. And I'll be honest they are bad, like pacing, plot, acting all bad. But well, Bruce Lee lol. And the fighting makes them worth it, I mean I love Ong Bak for the same reasons. I think it's 80s for me where most cinema really starts.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I also 'start' with the 80's, and the oldest I have would be Dirty Harry, were it not for the original Addams Family series. I just love the relationship there, reminds me of my own family, always standing out and being against everyone else.

Also thanks for watching lol. I'm trying not to be spammy with my videos, but I might as well post newly released stuff right.
Yes, you do that!

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I also 'start' with the 80's, and the oldest I have would be Dirty Harry, were it not for the original Addams Family series. I just love the relationship there, reminds me of my own family, always standing out and being against everyone else.

Yes, you do that!
Was the video any good? Like be honest but not too honest lol.

This movie is the ultimate sci fi crime drama, with a most epic ending. I can still see Charlton Heston's bloodied arm reaching to the sky as he screams out the great reveal. Just awesome film making.

It's nice the steel is debossed, but that still doesn't save it for me.