Space Jam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #10) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

13106235-1474861980010383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah all I can do is laugh at anyone who’s paid £150 for any single steelbook let alone a titans of cult release. Embarrassing
The most I ever paid for a single edition was $160 for the Screen Archives Into The Wild full slip box bluray keepcase. It's not even a steelbook edition but that artwork on the full slip, front and back, is still my favorite slip box artwork of all time. That artwork of Chris McCandless on top of the abandoned bus looking out towards that sunrise in the Alaskan wilderness is just to die for.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
The most I ever paid for a single edition was $160 for the Screen Archives Into The Wild full slip box bluray keepcase. It's not even a steelbook edition but that artwork on the full slip, front and back, is still my favorite slip box artwork of all time. That artwork of Chris McCandless on top of the abandoned bus looking out towards that sunrise in the Alaskan wilderness is just to die for.

Its the best art I’ve seen for the film. Really wanted to pick that up too. I think they used the art for the vinyl as well

Yeah all I can do is laugh at anyone who’s paid £150 for any single steelbook let alone a titans of cult release. Embarrassing
I'm guilty of that, only for one release though. FAC GITS. Can't say I was happy about coughing the cash, but I don't regret it.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm guilty of that, only for one release though. FAC GITS. Can't say I was happy about coughing the cash, but I don't regret it.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve paid a lot before.
Compared to the price it was when the said item was on sale. 3 or 4 Occasions in my collecting years. And I’ve not regretted it either (yet). The rest has always been direct at cost or bargains on the bay etc). Not £150 lot but close I suppose for just one edition.
But I would never pay that for titans of cult. I get it with a sought after premium edition with a fantastic steel, slip and extras, not that I’d pay it but I get it more. But titans of cult is laughable If someone’s paid £150 or more.
£150 for in most instances a dire steelbook, a plastic PET box that don’t close properly after you’ve opened it, a pin and either a folded posted or beer mat lol

Compared to the price it was when the said item was on sale. 3 or 4 Occasions in my collecting years. And I’ve not regretted it either (yet). The rest has always been direct at cost or bargains on the bay etc). Not £150 lot but close I suppose for just one edition.
But I would never pay that for titans of cult. I get it with a sought after premium edition with a fantastic steel, slip and extras, not that I’d pay it but I get it more. But titans of cult is laughable If someone’s paid £150 or more.
£150 for in most instances a dire steelbook, a plastic PET box that don’t close properly after you’ve opened it, a pin and either a folded posted or beer mat lol
I think like myself some people want the whole set and discovered the line late so I’m kind of glad theyve gone with space jam because I will NEVER own the whole set now. I’ll just cherry pick. Hopefully the matrix and clockwork orange are coming though.

Totally agree. 100quid is usually my upper limit and even then it has to be old, rare and bucket list. FAC GITS is an exception, as were hdz TDK OC trilogy - but that's another beast entirely..

Titans are decent value for their rrp, if not a bit too abstract for my tastes. Much more $$ and it's a solid no from me. My BR copy will be gone as soon as manta beauty shots surface.

There have been at least three very decent ToC steelbooks and for the £30 price I consider the packages - even with the other less pleasing steelbooks - very presentable and attractive as well as being favourably priced and I for one will endeavour to buy all of their releases.
These could've been priced @£35+ but thankfully coming in at just below my £30 ceiling for current steelbook releases.

Totally agree. 100quid is usually my upper limit and even then it has to be old, rare and bucket list. FAC GITS is an exception, as were hdz TDK OC trilogy - but that's another beast entirely..

Titans are decent value for their rrp, if not a bit too abstract for my tastes. Much more $$ and it's a solid no from me. My BR copy will be gone as soon as manta beauty shots surface.
So there’s another Bladerunner steel coming from manta?

Reactions: MrSquifler
There have been at least three very decent ToC steelbooks and for the £30 price I consider the packages - even with the other less pleasing steelbooks - very presentable and attractive as well as being favourably priced and I for one will endeavour to buy all of their releases.
These could've been priced @£35+ but thankfully coming in at just below my £30 ceiling for current steelbook releases.
Yes they are good value in my opinion. I think the first one was a little over £30; maybe £35 and when I spotted it on HMV pre order, I thought it could be nice and possibly overlooked release. Turned out I was right and many people missed out. Just a shame that they are locked into Warner and don’t seem to care what film they release. It’s like they stick a pin(no pun intended) into Warner’s catalogue and boom. What if it was Mary poppins or something like that. We should ALL not buy it and they might choose more wisely. If this is your favourite movie then great but it will just sit there and never see the light of day while they run off with your money laughing all the way.

I also thought they’d hit us with a real treat this being the tenth but noooooo we get this crap. I can see this hanging around for ages like pacific rim. Really hope that clockwork orange tip is correct.

I also thought they’d hit us with a real treat this being the tenth but noooooo we get this crap. I can see this hanging around for ages like pacific rim. Really hope that clockwork orange tip is correct.
Dude, honestly, if you don’t like the film, then don’t buy it, simple. Nobody wants to hear you complain. For many, including myself, it was part of childhood that I will always hold closely. I am beyond stoked for this, but, not the same will be said for yourself, or for everyone. Opinions are great till they won’t go away. Be respectful for those who do enjoy this film/ToC’s release. We all are here for our shared love for film on all different formats and editions, not to hear and argue about what movie is good or bad, that’s grade school stuff that I’m sure nobody wants to be associated with. I’m kindly addressing it as it has become constant and annoying. I’m not arguing just simply stating the facts from how I’ve seen it