Space Jam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #10) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

13106235-1474861980010383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And no one tagged me! Lol

I would be up for this but that art In post 2 is shocking

And yeah this is certainly a cult film

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
It was a push for me to buy the last two but at least they’re not aimed at pre school kids. They don’t deserve to do well when there are so many real cult films out there. At least we know now that they’re in Warner’s back pocket.
It's a joint venture between the two ... we knew since release 1. *shrug*

I think its more a shame that couldnt even get Bugs Bunny likeness rights ... guess he's busy chasing babs.

Id be up for clockwork orange, arguably one of the only true cult films on their roster as well. I'd be game for Matrix too, but I'll be waiting on manta lab's release for that one.

Goonies is god awful. Makes space jam look like a bloody Oscar winner.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Next ToC will be The Goonies, Clockwork Orange and The Matrix.

Is that confirmed? Interested in goonies and matrix but they will be awful anyway judging by their previous designs.

I’ll wait on Manta for matrix and CM has goonies covered (when it’s eventually released)

Is that confirmed? Interested in goonies and matrix but they will be awful anyway judging by their previous designs.

I’ll wait on Manta for matrix and CM has goonies covered (when it’s eventually released)
For first time the ToC series will be released in Spain including the reissue of Blade Runner and are listed the these three movies.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

Not "confirmed, confirmed", but it was on a list from a Spanish retailer who had space jam set to be the next ToC release... so it's probably all legit.